• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
    Or either
    -Buy a USB CD/DVD drive.
    I have already tried the USB transfer, but it kept giving me an error when I had all the files transfered over.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Or either
    -Buy a USB CD/DVD drive
    -Buy UT2004 via steam to be able to download it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Find a computer that has a CD/DVD drive and install the game(s) over a network. I doubt you will find (legal) downloads that don't require you to buy the game(s) again.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UTournament 2004 Download help

UTournament 2004 Download help

Warm welcome to all reading this,

I had bought the UT 2004 during my Game Art and Design days in college because the class needed it. I find it out to be a very enjoyable game. I am currently at a predicament though. I have bought one of those mini acer laptops. The problem with it is that is does not have a disc slot to let me down load the game. I have the disc set that comes with unreal tournament 2004, unreal 2 the awakening, unreal 1, and another unreal tournament game. With no disc slot I cannot download it though. I downloaded the demo from a site hoping it would let me use my product key to use to download, but it did not allow me to. Any admins or other forums regulars out there that may be reading this I hope you can help me.

Thanks,
    Fellow UT2004 Player
Working...
X