YEY! the UK has been **** on again! \o/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEY! the UK has been **** on again! \o/

Once again the UK and Europe is on the bottom of the pile, and gettin everything a week later than usual. Epic / Atari were in talks about coming down to the UK's biggest LAN last weekend (i19) but guess what!? There would be no copies of 2k4 even IN THE COUNTRY until Wednesday. Well jeez, im really shocked.

TBH ATARI THATS JUST F00KIN LAME!!1

GG ATARI, much appreciated :up:

that is all, let the flaming begin

odd mines ready to be picked up on friday XD

im in england btw

Comment

yea, but the rest of the states has the frikkin game already...

Atari UK has this f00ked up idea that everything must be released on a friday, else the world will end or some ****

:down:

Comment

oh i thought you meant next wednesday:P XD hehe hope to frag ya soon:P

edit: one good thing is we get to see the problems before we get it, so solutions hopefully are there by the time we do

Comment

Re: YEY! the UK has been **** on again! \o/

Originally posted by [DOA]Mesh@Work
          Once again the UK and Europe ...
          Psst, the UK IS Europe, no matter how often you deny it

<< a belgian living in the uk

Comment

I'm really holding back on my opinions on atari. Inside I am fuming. I posted a few rants about the whole mess since about a month ago but really I havent touched the surface. Atari's treatment of uk consumers has been nothing more than an afterthought. I am really dissapointed. It's not that I gotta wait longer than most to get this game, I can be patient. I hope to get the game maybe on friday if I'm lucky. Monday would be a better bet. And the whole SE affair: overpriced and extremely hard to get ahold of. I, for one cannot afford £50. (which works out at almost $100 US, go figure). I have to make do with the standard DVD.

Comment

um its Wednesday today ?

I am not getting my copy until Friday because of my ******** to retailer who has the game but wont start selling it until Friday.

Comment

I ordered from Import Madness. My copy won't be here till next week! SE btw.

However I will be getting a COPY tommorrow. :up:

Yes I am 1337 do not question my wayZ :up:

Oh and I'd like to give my "associate" a big shout out. He knows who he is.

I'm worried about my SE order though. I still havent recieved a shipment status update. It was meant to ship on the 16th .

Comment

Yaya! Lets boycot Atari games!

*blinks*

*thinks*

Err after we get UT2k4 of course...

:down: ****-tard-i :down: is teh sux0r!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 etc etc n00b r4nt l337:cry:

I'm getting too old for this **** LOL

Comment

Same ere Ch4os, scum bags aint sent mine off either BUT theyve sent off others If i dont hear anything today im cancelling and getting the basic DVD.

Comment

You need to put things into perspective.

Nothing bad will happen if you get a competer game a little later then someone else.

RM

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
                        Oh and I'd like to give my "associate" a big shout out. He knows who he is.
                        :up:

Oh and take a look at this..

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...=2#post4785817

:weird: :bulb:

Comment

To put things in perspective, us Dutchies got screwed over completely as well. :sour:
                          http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=357699

Comment

Holly crist! Can you imagine how many hours epic spend on this? Can you imaginna how many late nights with headace (spell) the devs has had for this game? Can you imaginne how many ppl working on this title... just so you should be happy? This game is going to be played for years... there going to be huuuge cups, and ****load of ladders for you to climb... and your sorry life will have pleeenty of hours to play this game... and all you can do is throwing sht at atari couse you have to wait one more week! :down:

Got yourself together asshat... its coming! Give it a LITTLE extra time smacktard!

Comment

Originally posted by Mohlraax
                              Holly crist! Can you imagine how many hours epic spend on this? Can you imaginna how many late nights with headace (spell) the devs has had for this game? Can you imaginne how many ppl working on this title... just so you should be happy? This game is going to be played for years... there going to be huuuge cups, and ****load of ladders for you to climb... and your sorry life will have pleeenty of hours to play this game... and all you can do is throwing sht at atari couse you have to wait one more week! :down:

Got yourself together asshat... its coming! Give it a LITTLE extra time smacktard!
                              Nice rant there, Mohlraax, but that doesn't quite justify the problems Atari had with distribution in Europe (SE 4 UK campaign, now the delays till the game starts selling...).

Comment

Working...
                              X