Clear All

• replied
    Well alright then! Thanks a bunch= p

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dissapointed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The quick answer is, it was never a bug. Movers changed from being brushes to being static meshes, so placing a mover in UEd3 places a copy of the currently selected static mesh, rather than the builder brush.

The only thing that's changed is that the default selected static mesh is a different one, but what you have to do is pick the one you want to use in the static mesh browser before adding a mover.

If you'd asked about it back when you first encountered it, you could have got the same answer then and been mapping for UT2003

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Best asked in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UnrealED Question (2004)

UnrealED Question (2004)

Hey everyone. I have recently purchased UT2004 (yestarday, actually). Now, me being a mapper, I instantly popped up the Editor to check some stuff out. Now, in UT2003, when you would try to create a moving mesh (for like an elevator), a bulldog would appear where your cube was located (the shape cut-out, whatever you'd call the red mesh you move to build). Anyways, I though this was a bug or something like it, so I held off for UT2004.

However, when I checked to see if anything had changed, I was quicly disspointed to find that, instead of a bulldog, a weapon spawner-shaped mesh appears. Am I missing something? Why doesn't your cut-out build a moving mesh like in the original UT? Also, if you could help me on this one, as I am working on recreating a map that requires moving meshes, it would be very appreciated. Thanks, later!

PS: UT2004 is AWESOME! Fantastic work guys!
Working...
X