Australian Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian Release

Anyone heard anything? I read something saying that there was only 60k SE copies and 40k for USA and 20k for Europe? How come I could pre-order it here?

I've seen 2 stores with pre-order for SE. They reckon for some reason it would be here on Friday, but I'm highly unsure of that. EB in Perth doesnt even have the SE. Anyone else know whats going on?

I've heard, correct me if I'm wrong please. 150 copies were shipped to Harvey Norman, and I guess they'll be devided between cities.

SE won't arrive until around 23-26th, the normal DVD version will be avaliable this Friday (Gawd, I hope so anyway)... that's according to EB. No CD version, so if you don't own a DVD drive I guess you'll either have to buy one or play another game.

Comment

Grrr...Harvey Norman told me SE would be the 19th!
      150 copies Australia wide? I must have gotten lucky then.

Comment

Heh, maybe they've given you the right date, who knows. I'm 99.9% sure we'll have one or both on the 19th though. Not having the game is allowing me plenty of time to surf around and find date's people have been told over phone etc, it's fun .

Comment

Oh well. I'll call them tomorrow and see what they have to say.

Here's hoping I guess. I convieniently have a free weekend coming up :P

Comment

I pre-ordered it from Harvey Norman in Cannington, and they also told me the 19th is when they would have the SE.

If you find out exactly when they will have it available, can you post it?

Thanks

Comment

lol. Cannington is where I preordered from :P

Yep. I'll let you know when I find out.

Comment

Well I just called Harvey Norman in Cannington and they are confident that the SE will still arrive tomorrow! That's good news.

Comment

I know a guy in Tasmania who has already got it. He knows someone who works at Harvey Norman. BTW some mail order places managed to get some copies as well, but they are sold out now.

Comment

Originally posted by nme
                    Well I just called Harvey Norman in Cannington and they are confident that the SE will still arrive tomorrow! That's good news.
                    Cheers nme. I too also got in contact with Harvey Norman and they told me the same thing. So far it looks like smooth sailing from now on. Just hope they don't screw it up somehow.

Comment

well if they hold out on us, we'll mob them :P

Comment

We will know in a few hours. Stayed tuned.

Have a friend going in there rather than waiting for a phone call :P

Comment

I just called HN in Nunawading (vic).. they don't have it yet. The guy wasn't too helpful when I asked when they expected it to arrive - "we're just waiting for it to come in".

Comment

Originally posted by nme
                            We will know in a few hours. Stayed tuned.

Have a friend going in there rather than waiting for a phone call :P
                            Keep me informed man. If I have to wait till next friday, its gonna be one hell of a week for me.

Comment

My friend just called:

'Sorry. We're not getting it until next week'

F*ck!! I'm gonna have to call and have a go at them. I was told YESTERDAY that there were no delays. Far out. How very annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X