Props to Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Buzz

It's spring break this week here so we were out having a family fun day instead of being at home playing UT2004. By the time we got home it was about time for my son to take a bath, brush his teeth, and go to bed. Well, as he was taking his bath I was installing UT2004 and he came out as it was finishing. Of course he didn't want to go to bed, but I told him I was just getting it all ready for the morning.

So instead of playing right away I started watching the tutorials on the bonus DVD from 3D Buzz, figuring that once he was good and asleep I'd start playing. WRONG.

The tutorials are awesome. :up: I couldn't tear myself away, I kept telling myself that after this one I am going to play, but by the time it was over I couldn't wait to see the next one.

In just a couple of hours you can learn what would take weeks searching and reading on the net. Thanks 3D Buzz!

The tutorials are intelligent, fast paced, entertaining, and pretty adcanced yet basic enough that I think anyone who has played around with editing Unreal can follow along. It's like getting to stand over the shoulder of a pro, but even better because he's actually explaining what he is doing, and why, as he does it!

They definately deserve pat on the back thread. Great job, thanks a million! :up:

Glad you like em, The guys spent A LOT of time on em...

Comment

As much as making mods myself, I'm looking forward to the massive mod community the VTMs are going to help make for UT2004 - there are so many people out there with cool mod ideas but without the knowledge of how to make one.

Comment

Yes great job Jason, Logan et al at the Buzz3D team!

Comment

They are excellent! My skills with UnrealED have trippled since watching them. Static Meshes, Concept Art and Level Editing has become so more more simple.

Comment

Are they the same videos available for download at 3dbuzz.com or are they different versions?

Comment

I would say about 75% of the content is new.

Comment

Shame they're only available on the SE's second disc, and the SE itself is limited in number. I'd like to see them. Ho hum.

Comment

Working...
                X