Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! have you guys found this secret character?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Ghost_Freeman
    WTF is upaint?
    a program in which you can edit the skins from UT

    Comment


      #17
      Is it me or does Michael Jackson bear a striking resemblance to Harlequin?

      Comment


        #18
        How can he be Xan/PL if he joined in 2002?

        Comment


          #19
          lamo:haha:

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Super_Moose
            How can he be Xan/PL if he joined in 2002?
            Nevermind that, I think Ghost_Freeman lost his mind here.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Visionism
              Is it me or does Michael Jackson bear a striking resemblance to Harlequin?
              Ever wonder why children are afraid of clowns? Now you know.


              [EDIT] if anyone here doesn't recognize that line, it is Harlequins character description.

              Comment


                #22
                Where can you get Upaint? or is it a part of UnrealED?

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Captain_anarchy
                  Where can you get Upaint? or is it a part of UnrealED?
                  Not part of UnrealEd, but in UT2003 it came on the third "bonus content" disc (had drivers, KarmaAuthoringTools, Maya PLE, and more).

                  Now, I don't have Ut2004 yet (getting it later this afternoon) but I'm assuming it's bonus content there as well.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Some info for the people that don't know:

                    Upaint is a Skin/Texture painting and editing program that comes with UT2003 and UT2004. It is found in the CD6 folder on the DVD version.
                    UnrealED is installed when you install the game and can be found in the UT2004/System folder.

                    CD6 also contains MAYA PLE and the Unreal Plugin for Maya so you can export your models/characters into UnrealED.

                    CD6 also has the Karma tool for editing the Karma for the player models. Karma is what gives the players the "ragdoll" effect.

                    Just a little info for the community

                    Comment


                      #25
                      The DVD is divided into six folders? Wow.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        LMAO AT THE PHOTOSHOP OF MJ! :up:

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by TrueGamer
                          The DVD is divided into six folders? Wow.
                          It sure beats sitting there and loading one CD after another:up:

                          The game is on DVD 1 and the Tutorials are on DVD 2

                          Comment


                            #28
                            NO, I meant like whatever was on CD1 is on the dvd in folder CD1, whatever was on CD2 is on the dvd in folder CD2, etc. Like the directory of the DVD is as follows....

                            --DVD1
                            -----CD1 (contains contents of cd1)
                            -----CD2 (contains contents of cd2)
                            -----CD3 (etc.)
                            -----CD4 (etc.)
                            -----CD5 (etc.)
                            -----CD6 (etc.)
                            --DVD2
                            -----Tutorials

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by TrueGamer
                              NO, I meant like whatever was on CD1 is on the dvd in folder CD1, whatever was on CD2 is on the dvd in folder CD2, etc. Like the directory of the DVD is as follows....

                              --DVD1
                              -----CD1 (contains contents of cd1)
                              -----CD2 (contains contents of cd2)
                              -----CD3 (etc.)
                              -----CD4 (etc.)
                              -----CD5 (etc.)
                              -----CD6 (etc.)
                              --DVD2
                              -----Tutorials
                              I know, you wouldn't expect all of the contents to be divided up like that. It would make it easy to creat cd from

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X