dvd wont load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd wont load

anyone else have a drive that installed the game but when you try to play the game it says to put in the real disk not a copy?the real disk is in what the hell is this?

your one of many my friend

Comment

*cough*
      *no-cd crack*
      *cough*

Comment

bull**** i just installed when i got home an thwe real disk is in toshiba dvd rom not a burner no crack cough cough my ***

Comment

It's the Copyright protection being paranoid. Hopefully Atari/Epic will release a patch soon.

Comment

Hmmm, looks like something has gone haywire.

It's not very usual that so many people have problems installing/running the game. Some people can't get over the copy protection and some can't even install the game...

:weird:

Comment

Originally posted by precmach
              bull**** i just installed when i got home an thwe real disk is in toshiba dvd rom not a burner no crack cough cough my ***
              Actually, he was suggesting to GET the no cd crack...

Comment

they had the same problem with UT2003. I think the first patch "relaxed" the copy protection to make it work.
                Whay sucks is that we, the loyal fans that went out and purchased the game, are the ones getting hit.
                The people downloading illegal versions probably don't have the problem because the crackers have made sure it'll install sans-CD protection.

Comment

i didnt have any issues with my 6 CD's, bwahahahahhaa, its running as good as it gets (with the play CD inserted of course)
                  took less than 20 mins to install the whole thing.

the only issue i have so far is the load time
                  system specs:
                  P4 3.0 HT 800 fsb
                  R9700 pro, running in 8x with fast writes
                  512mb ddr 400 ram
                  and a brand new 80 gig SATA HD.

still is way too slow, HD's are defragmented and nothing is runnin on background.

Comment

my bad

Comment

both of my dvd copies installed fine. me and my daughter have been glued to the computers for the last 3 hours. wish i had some advice, sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X