No announcement yet.

Comment on the Epic Games Facebook page for a chance to win an Unreal Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment on the Epic Games Facebook page for a chance to win an Unreal Poster

epic.gm/m2xh

[shot]http://forums.epicgames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8981&d=1343762618[/shot]
    Attached Files

Just for everyone else: It says they pick a random winner out of all comments that are about Unreal or Unreal Tournament this friday (3rd of August, 2012), so hurry up!

Comment

I posted a comment, but I don't expect to win, I mostly just wanted to say how much I love this series. I may not play it that much sometimes, but whenever I code, the series are there.

Comment

I posted a comment too, I don't get much time to play but when I do I go on UT

Comment

I know, I've never won one of these competitions before... But hey, if you don't try you can't win!

Btw, in the unlikely case that I win, Sly. is going to receive that poster from me. :3

(because he can't participate since he's on vacation...)

Comment

If Sly. receives it he WILL send it to me. Or else I'll wreck his respawner.

Comment

Possibly thinking any comments now. BTW, the link at the OP is now invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux Android View Post
                Possibly thinking any comments now. BTW, the link at the OP is now invalid.
                Ye, it says:
                "This content is now unavailable"

Comment

That's because

This morning we chose a winner at random to receive an Unreal poster. Congratulations George Hoppe II!
                  Although they said friday!

Comment

Bummer. Sad that Sly. didn't make it through while he's at vacation. But there's going to be next time or not.

Comment

Now that I think about it, Sly. doesn't own a Facebook account.

Comment

Neither do I, and if all goes well, I won't have one

Comment

I don't even use my one much... like visiting every two weeks...

But hey, if there is a free competition to take part in - why not?

Comment

Working...
                          X