need a few map testers (ONS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a few map testers (ONS)

I have an ONS map that I need some feedback on performance. I'm wondering how it does on older systems which I dont have. Instant action with 31 bots in game and ~stat fps and approximate variance of FPS and system specs are what I am looking for. If interested reply here and I will supply a download link via pm.

[shot]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l565/BFlava_Flav/DTSS.jpg[/shot]

i could test it, but i do not have an older system setup,
    i would hope that this game being 8 years old that most would have a rig powerful enough for ut3,
    thus giving ut2004 mappers a wide horizon for complex maps,

my 2 older rigs, one is like a 650 mghz pentium 3 or something that has red framerates on any ons map,
    my other is a 1.93 ghz amd processor with a gig a ram and a 128 mb nvidia video card (i have this rig setup)

my rig now is 5 years old, quad core 2.4 ghz with 2 gigs of ram and a 1 gig 9800 gt video card

Comment

Cool Parkis, I will send you a link

Comment

I could playtest it two times, on a more modern rig normally having no problems on any map and a pretty old one not being able to display ut2004 in "Holy ****" graphics (I.e. full graphics) without lag. But I do have to say, that map looks very good!

Comment

thanks Baryonyx. Sorry I didnt reply sooner, I just noticed the reply to this thread now. I ended up just releasing the map as beta.

Comment

Yup no problem... You know, I wrote this when I came back from a one-week trip and did not notice there was a corresponding beta release already...

So it's my fault in a way too...

Comment

Working...
            X