No announcement yet.

No Unreal Window Sticker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh, Pez makes the first post telling the poster he is an idiot basically. Pez gets owned. Pez doesn't come back to thread. Why doesn't that surprise me?

Comment

At the end of the "Watch Game Tutorial" there is the UT2004 logo that would make a great window sticker.

I have looked in the UT2004's file and I can't find it.
      I did find one in the help file, but the detail of it looks bad.

Can some one tell me how to find it. Or better yet post it . So I can make a window sticker.

Thank You.

PS. I like MR. Crows head being blown off in the DM Tutorial..lol

Comment

Unreal 2004 Logo

http://home.earthlink.net/~jmsony/unreal2004.bmp

unrealhttp://home.earthlink.net/~jmsony/unreal2004.bmp

Comment

Originally posted by Thac0
          Sheesh, Pez makes the first post telling the poster he is an idiot basically. Pez gets owned. Pez doesn't come back to thread. Why doesn't that surprise me?
          I dunno... But If anyone has one of theSe to sell please PM me...

Comment

wait he called me an idiot... :weird:
            :cry:

Comment

While my main purpose to buy the SE was to get a DVD version of the game complete with VTMs, my secondary purpose was to get a l33t Unreal-themed metal box & the Unreal sticker(s).

Little did I know that in Atari-speak, metal box = flimsy foil sleeve & Unreal stickers = Atari stickers.

If I wanted to advertise Atari, I'd by those lame t-shirts I find in headshops & computer stores... those represent the Atari that matters to me... the 2600 days of old.

What I wanted was a nice Unreal box & Unreal sticker... swag from the game that I was buying, not it's publisher. I received neither when I plopped the retail $50+ down for the game.

It might not be a big of a deal as, say, war & peace, but I'll be damned if I say that I don't feel like I was mislead by Atari's official press releases, which I based my purchasing decision on.

Is it big enough for a class action suit? Dunno... guess you'd have to find the right lawyer to answer that one.

Love the game though. GG Epic.

Comment

Wow.
                ^^Über Bumpage.^^
                :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by StoneY_BolognA
                  I dunno... But If anyone has one of theSe to sell please PM me...
                  OMG LIEK THE POST IS OLD OMG

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself
                    OMG LIEK THE POST IS OLD OMG
                    But if he'd started a new thread some wise guy would've popped up and told him to use the search button..

Comment

Originally posted by Wamphyri
                      But if he'd started a new thread some wise guy would've popped up and told him to use the search button..
                      Ya, sometimes there's just no way but the wrong way....:cry:

Comment

Yeah, I still want the rest of my "metal box" and an unreal window sticker. It cracks me up how y'all are just acting like it was never mentioned. Were you high or something when you wrote the press release that said the SE version would come in a metal box with an unreal window sticker? I mean really. At least give us an excuse so we can ridicule the one responsible for the blunder in misinformation.

On a side note, it warms my chaps to see old threads being recycled instead of new ones created. Bravo on using the search button. Newbs, take notes here...this doesn't happen every day.

Comment

Working...
                        X