Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

w00T!!!! ut2004 IS on Gamespy STATS~!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by shawneboy
    Why do so many people play half life? Is it because of cs? Cs sucks imo. Took a week to get bored of. People need to move on from that.
    I'd have to agree with you on that, I have never understood why so many people like CS.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well more people have played Unreal games than Battlefield games so lets keep that in context. Unreal's been around since 1998 and Battlefield since what, 2002 or 2003?

One thing, a lot of people are going to be playing this game offline, either to unlock models or because they don't like playing online. I heard most gamers like 90% don't go online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why do so many people play half life? Is it because of cs? Cs sucks imo. Took a week to get bored of. People need to move on from that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ->@nh@r@t<-
    if you can view a gamespy network page without getting bombarded with pop ups about gamespy il give you £5.....:P
    mozilla firefox...

I accept paypal. (A2597@atlantic.net)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know, the UT2k4 DEMO is still ahead of BF:V. Give it some time...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I bet UT2K4 will own the entire listing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Strykur
    Heh.

Even as bugged as it is, Battlefield: Vietnam is already ahead?

What a community.
    Vietnam is more widely available, it has a bit of a larger community, but the ut2004 demo by itself has more than vietnam so i look at that and think we're safe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heh.

Even as bugged as it is, Battlefield: Vietnam is already ahead?

What a community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ut2k4 is hardly available. A lot more players will be online tomorrow, gamestop and EB games and everyone will have it by tomorrow or thursday. You should see a big rise tomorrow, gamestop will have it tomorrow and it is a major vendor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anybody knows if the bots are listed in the stats (as ut2k3)
    If not ,the number of players has already overcomed ut2k3 where 75% of the players listed are bots.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BF: Vietnam is out in more stores/////

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ->@nh@r@t<-
    if you can view a gamespy network page without getting bombarded with pop ups about gamespy il give you £5.....:P
    Mozilla is your friend....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dethmanrulz
    actually, it'll be interesting to see what happens to HL1 stats when HL2 ships........
    Very interesting indeed.
    I predict it'll take a very quick drop downwards for one or two days then rise all the way up again.
    The exact opposite for HL2's stats of course...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can see more people have Battlefield Vietnam at the moment though. Won't last long.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BattleField: Vietnam is already ahead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X