Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

w00T!!!! ut2004 IS on Gamespy STATS~!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strykur
    Heh.

Even as bugged as it is, Battlefield: Vietnam is already ahead?

What a community.
    Vietnam is more widely available, it has a bit of a larger community, but the ut2004 demo by itself has more than vietnam so i look at that and think we're safe.

Comment

I bet UT2K4 will own the entire listing.

Comment

You know, the UT2k4 DEMO is still ahead of BF:V. Give it some time...

Comment

Originally posted by ->@nh@r@t<-
          if you can view a gamespy network page without getting bombarded with pop ups about gamespy il give you £5.....:P
          mozilla firefox...

I accept paypal. (A2597@atlantic.net)

Comment

Why do so many people play half life? Is it because of cs? Cs sucks imo. Took a week to get bored of. People need to move on from that.

Comment

Well more people have played Unreal games than Battlefield games so lets keep that in context. Unreal's been around since 1998 and Battlefield since what, 2002 or 2003?

One thing, a lot of people are going to be playing this game offline, either to unlock models or because they don't like playing online. I heard most gamers like 90% don't go online.

Comment

Originally posted by shawneboy
                Why do so many people play half life? Is it because of cs? Cs sucks imo. Took a week to get bored of. People need to move on from that.
                I'd have to agree with you on that, I have never understood why so many people like CS.

Comment

Working...
                X