Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Winkyboys Vehicle Index down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winkyboys Vehicle Index down?

Some time ago I wanted to look for new vehicles so I went to Winkyboys site only to find that the good old Vehicle index is down.

Does anyone know why this is the case and if there is a replacement?

Thank you in advance
    Baryonyx

The page is down permanently, It sucks I know, I wanted to get some vehicles from there, I don't know any other sites with those vehicles, First Levels 4 you went down, now Winkyboy's what's next, Game front, Mod DB?

Comment

the site is archived here http://web.archive.org/web/200804010.../files/ut2004/
      you can use this to find out the name of the zip files so you can search for them on google
      i know i downloaded a bunch of vehicles from there but dont know if i still have them

Comment

Hmm thanks unrealloco. At least that's a start. Though it's sad that the pictures are down...

Comment

I wish I had some of the vehicles that WEREN'T available to download there. :P

Comment

Somebody can try to put them at gamefront or moddb

Comment

It would be cool if someone could take a screenshot of each vehicle and post it on a site, or maybe use imageshack (i think this site is long term image sharing)
              and put it in these forums,

I can say this, I've been to that site a lot over the year, before it went down,
              and I have about every vehicle on that site, but no screenshots of each vehicle,

If your looking for a certain vehicle, I could email it to you, or upload it to like megauploads.com
              , I do know that a lot of UT2004 maps and file sites are going down year by year,
              and most of the content is on gamefront.com
              even skincity's archive is on there, you can google the zip file name if you know the name of it to find the file your looking for,
              just like unrealoco said,

as far as vehicles,
              if you can't find one,
              give me a shout, maybe i could help,
              i do check my messages frequently these days.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	UT2004vehicles2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	3249054
                Click image for larger version

Name:	UT2004vehicles1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	3249055

here is the list of the vehicles i have

Comment

Can you send me the Lightning Distribular thingy and the Mustang files, or send a link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Dy1ngs0ul View Post
                    Can you send me the Lightning Distribular thingy and the Mustang files, or send a link please?
                    here it is,
                    http://www.filefactory.com/file/43xv...istributor_zip
                    http://www.filefactory.com/file/3y68...ustangbeta_zip

some of the vehicles that winkyboy had on his site were in alpha state, so there are a few that don't have a skin, or never got finished,
                    but most are pretty cool,
                    also check out this map, it has quite a few vehicles in the map,
                    ONS-Torlan RIK312
                    that map is 100mb,
                    anyone interested?
                    look at this youtube video of the map with vehicles
                    http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=ht...AxMzQwNTA2NTg0
                    or if you just want the download
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?dftggxm2igm

Comment

Thanks man, nice one

Comment

Whoa, hi everyone! I'm still around! (Thanks unrealloco for pinging me) I've still got all the vehicles, but didn't realize I'd jacked the index when I switched from Windows to Linux. :P Lemme see what I can do.

Comment

Woo, da man himself! Nice! Thanks for having a look at it!

Comment

Very cool yeah

Comment

Yep. I'm moving the site back to a Windows box just so I can keep the vehicle index going. I'm not really using winkyboy.com for much lately anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X