It comes tomorrow! It comes tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It comes tomorrow! It comes tomorrow!

after months of waiting, and many games of the same maps (they're good maps mind you, but it does get repetitive), my copy of UT2004 SE will be available for pick up tomorrow around 10am-12pm

this might call for skipping a little class

does anyone know if EBGames pricematches? since Best Buy has it for $30.

I hate EBGames. I'd rather miss a day of playing then shop there. I bet they won't have it tommorow.

Comment

I dunno My Visual Stuid .NET somes tomarrow!

UT2k4 on wensday. :sour:

Comment

Re: It comes tomorrow! It comes tomorrow!

Originally posted by Taiguy
        after months of waiting, and many games of the same maps (they're good maps mind you, but it does get repetitive), my copy of UT2004 SE will be available for pick up tomorrow around 10am-12pm

I called EBGames and he said mos def my copy will be coming tomorrow on there first shipment. Funny thing was that I went to Best Buys and saw a blank area next to the UT2003 game. I looked at the price of the game missing and it read "Unreal Tournament 2004 - 29.99". I was like HELLL NAWWW!! Went to the lady and they said they sold out but have some coming in soon.

Anywayz... She said no SEs arrived and there only getting 10. No worries for me seeing EBGames better have my **** SE!!

Phamous ~1~

Comment

Re: It comes tomorrow! It comes tomorrow!

Originally posted by Taiguy

I called my local EB and they said they do pricematch with the advertisement.

Comment

Working...
          X