Nice Going Atari!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Going Atari!

Preordered mine in early Feb. after waiting, getting one day shipping, ebworld is now saying my order is on hold!

Total Bullsh*t. You really need to get your act together. Not sending out enough copies is just plain wrong and bad for customer relations. All I know is that you now lost my money.

quit *****ing. It's not atari's fault ebworld sucks like hell. And it't not their fault you preordered from there.

Comment

Bullsh*t. It's atari's responsibilities to see that each chain gets enough supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus_McNutt
        Bullsh*t. It's atari's responsibilities to see that each chain gets enough supplies.
        well if you are that ****** than why dont you not get the game.

Comment

They give the game to the suppliers, thats all the more they are responsible for, its your own fault if its on hold, your CC probably didnt go through or something. and if they didnt have enough supplied, its eb games problem, not ataris. atari did the best they could to get it to them as early as they did.

Comment

Calm down there Nutty, get over your 12 year old Gripes, get over the fact that it isn't Atari's Fault.

NOW GO STAND IN THE CORNER!

Comment

grow up, its a game, not the end of the world

Comment

The stores place the orders, not Atari/Epic.

Comment

I don't care anymore, i've had too many beers though! Cheers....lol

Comment

If it goes on hold, it means that there is a problem when they charged your credit card, not that they ran out. Did you make sure to provide the correct billing address, or put in the number exactly right? That's important.

Comment

On behalf of all the members of the Atari Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 forums, I proudly announce:

Cletus,

STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Phleace
                        On behalf of all the members of the Atari Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 forums, I proudly announce:

Cletus,

STFU
                        :up:

Comment

Originally posted by [MAN]Necron99
                          The stores place the orders, not Atari/Epic.
                          Necron wins

Comment

Shut it man. Atari isn't responsible for EBWorld's screwup.

Comment

Originally posted by §pectre
                              Shut it man. Atari isn't responsible for EBWorld's screwup.
                              or his own screw up.

Comment

Working...
                              X