Se? Np

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Se? Np

I just happened to walk into an EB store today. I wasn't even planning to buy SE considering how "rare" they were.

I asked them, do u have SE for preorder? And so happens they had few coming tommorow.

Total was $50 (exactly the same as 6CD version), -$15 for rebate for owning 2003 and i'm a happy camper .

I'm in the province of alberta, and i know few of u are from around here. City? There are only two that matters , take your pick.

Hint: Won the hockey game.

I'm in Fredericton, NB... I plan on checking the nearest EB games soon, hopefully tomorrow... The game seems to be arriving in different areas at different times, so I'm hoping to get lucky.

Rage

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic
      I'm in Fredericton, NB... I plan on checking the nearest EB games soon, hopefully tomorrow... The game seems to be arriving in different areas at different times, so I'm hoping to get lucky.

Rage
      My EB said they will probly be sold out of SE version by tommorow afternoon. But meh, what do they know? They're just salesmans .

But i would hurry tho, just incase.

Comment

Just checked BestBuy.com and they are taking SE Preorders now. Funny, they didn't a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
        X