Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please tell my why the dam game isnt in any stores???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please tell my why the dam game isnt in any stores???

I thought it was out today? Other people here have it. But I have gone to every gaming store here in my area, and no one has it yet. It will be here at Wednesday at the earliest. This sucks........

The answer is in one of the other gross threads that is asking the same question.

Comment

The biggest problem would have to do with the fact that the main suppliers didn't seem to ship the game on Friday to the central warehouses/outlets in order to prep for the game's release today (my friend works at one of the main suppliers for SW Ontario). What many of them did was held onto them until today, which means they not only have to go thru the central warehouses for the individual chains, they then have to be shipped out to the individual chains themselves.

Anyone with half a brain would have realised ship it out on the Friday, and it would have been to the major outlets today if not tomorrow morning at the latest, but they seem to think release date of March 15th means ship it out and try to cover the entire country in one day, rather than leaving ample time to get it out. It's the typical ongoing issues with software releases and retail.

Permafried-

Comment

Please support our annoyance with Atari by floating this thread

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=356768

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaric
          Please support our annoyance with Atari by floating this thread

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=356768

Thanks.
          Not that I want to censor you in any way; but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish!?

Comment

A group of savage monkeys escaped from a seattle lab. And ambushed all the distrobution trucks. Have you been watching t.v. it's all over the news.

Comment

Retailers take their time. Remember that teleportation was not yet invented.
              And I guess is useless to blame atari (I prefer infrogrames) on the delay. They did their job (for example, online retaliers shiped the game today). Now Its up to the Retailers.

Stop whining guys, its less that "two weeks" (c) away!

And it's only a game !!

Comment

An act of terrorism.

Although I do find it funny that the general population knows that games, movies, music are generally released on tuesday and they gave the release date as a day before.

If asked they would most likely say "It WAS, released today. To the distributors."

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q
                  Not that I want to censor you in any way; but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish!?
                  Just want to keep that thread visible. I don't think it will accomplish anything more than being noticed by someone who might actually care that their customers are annoyed.

Comment

I think I'll start a thread expressing my annoyance over having to sift through a dozen different threads started by a bunch of crybabies acting like a one or two day delivery delay is the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaric
                      Just want to keep that thread visible. I don't think it will accomplish anything more than being noticed by someone who might actually care that their customers are annoyed.
                      You're not a customer yet... Isn't that ironic.

Comment

Working...
                      X