looks like I'm downgraded XD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like I'm downgraded XD

Hello community, Maybe it is due to the forum update or me being too long inactive, but I've just noticed I'm SKaarj again :/
    well doesn't matter anyway, I was just curious about it. Other peeps also been retro-graded?
    Cordially, MDK

*edit*: I am msgt shooter again ( ??? ) admin please delete this post... sorry, for the trouble....

lol, must have been a forum bug or something, mate!
    Maybe it's also judged by post per day and general post count and the ratio of posts posted in the time you are on here and the posts per day define that status... not sure.
    I just know that 5,000 posts - no matter how long active - makes you a Veteran and 10,000 a God King.

Comment

Being a Skaarj is much better than being a MSgt. Shooter Person anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
        ...and 10,000 a God King.
        Umm, that is for "Seriously..." forum rank mate. "God King" rank is for 20,000 or higher post. Long time matters.

Comment

Now only if "forum post quality" was also quantifiable and figured into the titles...

Comment

Hehe, I totally agree with meowcat there.

Comment

lol, I like the forum ranks, much better than the old ones for Junior Member, Member and Senior Member. Funny and Epic Games related.
              And thanks for correcting me Tux! I totally forgot "Seriously..." (hurr durr) existed. It's asking for me to get it.

Comment

Working...
              X