A Ut2k4 SE question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Is the headset all that great? I have a couple headsets w/microphones. They are the one earpiece variety, but I can channel out to speakers easy enough. Maybe I should try it with the demo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Best Buy is getting shipments of Special Editions in, and selling them this Thursday. They're priced to move at $30, and each store is getting at least 10, but probably not much more.

If Best Buy is convenient, it's probably a good plan, unless you're in a college town or something where there are lots of people going after it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, the Special Edition should also be available on store shelves for probably around 60$. Could be cheaper in some stores.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the dvd version is the one with the headset so the SE. I talked to a friend of mine who works in a gamesshop in holland and he said they will also sell a limited amount of SE versions so maybe you can still get it somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Special Edition is the one that comes with the headset.

You can still get the game from newegg I suppose.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...129-120&depa=0

It says ETA is 3/17 and they apparently don't do preorders but they will notify you when its in stock.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried to get it today and EB Games told me they're sold out and won't be getting any more. I went ahead and ordered the regualar. Hopefully it'll be here tommorrow. :up: It would have been nice to have it on DVD but cd's is ok. My question is, which version came with the headset? The people at EB didn't know.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic A Ut2k4 SE question.

A Ut2k4 SE question.

Can we still get it if we could not pre-order. Main reason i am asking is that was not employed now i am. I has so much going on i spaced the game due to lack of funds. Can some one please enlighten me?
Working...
X