Best price in UK found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djini_hades

"They wouldn't have a need for 'warez' if they hadn't had their land plundered by honkies"
    He then says "People who download retail games illegally are parasites"... So they're parasites, and we're honkies.

"
    Now you've selectively quoted from my postings. Oh dear... I then commented about people from poorer countries. Look on page one of this thread- it's about six messages down.

Grasping at straws...
    Fumbling about in the dark...
    Urinating in the wind...

Do those expressions mean anything to you? I can't abide liars and snitches. Honestly, type what ever you like now, I won't respond. I should have taken heed:

"Never argue with an idiot: They drag you down
    to their level and then beat you with experience." --Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal Justice
      Somehow, I doubt very much that you'd have a PC if you lived in Ethiopia.
      That would be blessed relief indeed as it means I would not be able to read your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robmonster
        That would be blessed relief indeed as it means I would not be able to read your posts.
        Thankfully they won't witness your white supremacist 'humour' either. Yeah, you're the one whom laughs in the face of the poor...

Comment

OH NOES!! SUME POEPLE ARE NOT AS WEL OFF AZ MIEE!!

OH TEH GIULT

Comment

"Never Argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." --Anonymous

Except this time, your experience didn't, did it...

testicular fortitude (balls) to admit that I was right
            The Official date should have been the 15th (worldwide) right... It's the 16th so your extra spend didn't get it 'on time'. Only those lucky few in Isreal got the game on time... Even USA had to wait a day... Err, that'll make your order late too right?

If you had the "testicular fortitude" you've admit you was wrong right now wouldn't you and you're waiting just as much as everyone else to pre-orders from Play.com... but then, you're going to respond now are you...

Comment

Originally posted by Robmonster
              OH NOES!! SUME POEPLE ARE NOT AS WEL OFF AZ MIEE!!

OH TEH GIULT
              Both callous *and* illiterate, eh?

I give up, you Mensans have beaten me!

Comment

Ha!

The jokes on you. I've never even driven through Mensa.

Comment

Hey Robomonster....

You're a white supremacist.

LOL. That's as likely as MJ is playing UT2k4 right now with his 'special order' that cost him £9 extra....

US Mensans... Don't you mean exploiters, penny pinchers, selective quoters, tinkers, tailors, soliders, spies...

Let 'us' know what ID you're playing as when you get online... I'll put you on my buddies list and make sure I pop onto whatever server you play on and watch your 'genius' at work...

Comment

Hey Robomonster....

You're a white supremacist.

LOL. That's as likely as MJ is playing UT2k4 right now with his 'special order' that cost him £9 extra....

US Mensans... Don't you mean exploiters, penny pinchers, selective quoters, tinkers, tailors, soliders, spies...

Let 'us' know what ID you're playing as when you get online... I'll put you on my buddies list and make sure I pop onto whatever server you play on and watch your 'genius' at work...
                    The official release date for the United Kingdom is: Friday March 19th! I will (unless Atari delay the release) receive my copy on Thursday (if not tomorrow). Surely you knew the UK release date- didn't you?...
                    Conventionally, games are released on a Friday in the UK. The '16th' or '17th' were never going to be likely dates, for a release in Great Britain.

Comment

Mortal, I'm glad you bought your game from the UK as if everyone bought it from play, Gordon Brown would probably have to put VAT up.. so thanks :up:

(play don't charge VAT, for the uninitiated as they're offshore)

Comment

There has actually been many (conflicting) dates bouncing around. The 15th was the original "world wide" release date. UK falls into that category I think?!?!?!

It was later interpreted to mean they would release it on the 15th, and instructed the shops to give it out as soon as they can get it... UK retailers gave it a 'concervative/cutting it fine' date of the 19th, so they had enough time to distribute it when it landed on English shores...

So... That's what I 'know'... there is no 'UK release date' (Search Atari and Epic if you want), but a world-wide release date that was yesterday, the retails say the 19th because that's how long they think (/hope) it'll take for them to get it.

Personally, I can't see many people getting this on Friday unless it arrives like TODAY. No matter which supplier your getting it from (still don't know the company you ordered yours from)...

Comment

__

Comment

There has actually been many (conflicting) dates bouncing around. The 15th was the original "world wide" release date. UK falls into that category I think?!?!?!

It was later interpreted to mean they would release it on the 15th, and instructed the shops to give it out as soon as they can get it... UK retailers gave it a 'concervative/cutting it fine' date of the 19th, so they had enough time to distribute it when it landed on English shores...

So... That's what I 'know'... there is no 'UK release date' (Search Atari and Epic if you want), but a world-wide release date that was yesterday, the retails say the 19th because that's how long they think (/hope) it'll take for them to get it.

Personally, I can't see many people getting this on Friday unless it arrives like TODAY. No matter which supplier your getting it from (still don't know the company you ordered yours from)...
                            http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=357095

Okay, Friday isn't the 'official' release date- but most games are released on a Friday over here. It looks like the Yanks didn't get it much earlier than us after all. Hey, I'm glad the arguing has stopped; it's easy to get angry on a messageboard.

It passes the time whilst we wait for the ****ing game! Maybe my first posting came across the wrong way, I didn't mean to sound like I was 'made of money'- I'm not! Play.com are supposed to be a good retailer, but their despatch dates are usually sh*te. Yeah, perhaps I was a bit harsh on reflection- everyone likes to save money!

Thanks to all who acted like a psychotic maniac in this thread (including me)- I suppose playing Unreal Tournament has that effect... ;-)

Comment

Amazon.co.uk the offical site, or one of the 2-bit 'shops' under the amazon umberella I wonder... (RE: your link about first UK person to get the game).

In summary, it could be easily said the Atari farked up BIG TIME on the release:

We can blame them, or the fact that this game is just too **** popular and all the fan-boys want to BEFORE anyone else, or we can whine like school-girls when the prom's coming up and we're the only ones left standing without a date to the party...

Whatever. I've pre-ordered 3 to be delivered in Mayfair, London where I work. 1 for me, one for my mate in the UK, and the 3rd for the 3rd clan-member from UT2k3 and Q]I[ days... (The guy in Germany doesn't know, it's a present for him from his Bro who lives in England)...

I'll be too busy to play this game on the weekend, and might get a quick blast if I get it on Friday (Decorating still)...

You don't care about the price. I don't care when I get it (particulary). This probably explains why you're happy to spend 50% more than me, and why I'm happy preordering from a company that 'might' not deliver on time...

Whatever... we're all done now, kiss, make up, then gib on the field and call each other ******s in the true british way one does with your competitors in the pub after a hard sunday-league game.

But please don't use language like 'honkies'... it's f*cking racist to europeans and hurts just as much as calling a german a nazi, a carribean a nigro, a mexican a wet-back, and an american a idiot

/me tongue in cheek.

Comment

Well personally if someone called me a honkie in a derogatory manner I couldn't give a flying monkey f*ck. In fact on the contrary I would find it quite amusing and probably have a good laugh about it.

Maybe I've just got a wierd sense of humour.

Peace out...

Comment

Working...
                                X