Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djini_hades
    I can't believe you just said that Justice

Honkies?!?! I'll leave it to RobMonster to answer to the rest of your accusations... I'm sure he was joking but i'll let him answer...

So we can now tack racist to the already swelling list of things to call you... Grammar Nazi, Racist, snob...
    You're just like a little yapping chiwawa! Anyway, I don't find that kind of 'humour' remotely amusing. The people who plundered Africa, and used people as slaves, were honkies- that's a fact. Do you disagree?? Anyway, take that other guy's advice, and stop making an absolute fool of yourself.

I thank you.

Comment

Dictionary.com...

This is what your word *means*. The 'People' who may or may not done all the things you say happen aside for a moment, your use of racial slurs is an outrage... I hope thay ban you... I hope someone on here who knows you in real life and reports you.

I have no illusions about what did happen in Africa (and many other countries of the world including the now USA, South America, Australia) by Europeans (Holland, Spain, England France etc) however, calling the above people Honkies is hurtful, spiteful, racist and an oubvious attempt at attention-whoring.

Comment

thanx for the heads up !! just ordered it from Play ...

will play Call of Duty until it gets here

Comment

Last game I pre-ordered from Play was Halo, and that was delivered to me on the Thursday before the 'official' in-store day of Friday.

Trouble is with big releases like this, Play tend to be victims of their own success and consequently shipping gets delayed.

Hopefully, I'll be wrong.

That aside, Play are offering a lot of potential AAA titles for £17.99 and free P&P these days, so we shouldn't mind the odd delay when we're saving almost 50%!

Comment

Yeah I remember buying GTA: Vice City & Colin McRae Rally 3 for £17.99 from play when they came out as well.

The news that we won't get UT2004 till next week doesn't surprise me but as yoghurt said, I don't think it's worth more than that anyway seeing as it's more of a UT2003 patch/bonus pack.

Comment

Dictionary.com...

...your use of racial slurs is an outrage...
              Read it within the context, kid. There is no racist intent. In fact, from reading his other posts I get the impression Mortal Justice (despite his rather silly nickname ) is quite a bit more clever (and older) than most people around here. The only one who's actually pidgeonholing people is you...

Right, enough blabla. I'm back to enjoying my two weeks off from work

Comment

Dictionary.com...

This is what your word *means*. The 'People' who may or may not done all the things you say happen aside for a moment, your use of racial slurs is an outrage... I hope thay ban you... I hope someone on here who knows you in real life and reports you.

I have no illusions about what did happen in Africa (and many other countries of the world including the now USA, South America, Australia) by Europeans (Holland, Spain, England France etc) however, calling the above people Honkies is hurtful, spiteful, racist and an oubvious attempt at attention-whoring.
                What a drama queen. Yeah, I'll be banned for referring to slave owners, and pillagers as 'honkies'. That is my final reply to you directly- you have not only lost the argument- you have also shown yourself to be beneath contempt. Honestly, I suggest that you seek psychological counselling. I genuinely feel sorry for you, and I mean that sincerely. If you can't debate in an adult fashion, just sit on your hands, until the urge to type complete and utter bilge subsides.

Please, save yourself from further embarassment, and just let this childish nonsense drop. Move on, life's too short.

Comment

Sorry but using honky, is just as racist as using the 'n' word to refer to black people. Just because you refer to black people in the past who did bad things, doesn't make it okay.

edit: going slightly off the topic of UT2004 prices here I feel

Comment

Hey, the dirtiest word in the world is probably "colonial" (or possibly "missionary") but no-one has a problem using those...

I'm white by the way. And I get what MJ is trying to say. Not the least bit offended. There is such a thing as taking Political Correctness too far...

Right. Enough for me, for real this time.

Comment

Originally posted by yoghurt
                      Read it within the context, kid. There is no racist intent. In fact, from reading his other posts I get the impression Mortal Justice (despite his rather silly nickname ) is quite a bit more clever (and older) than most people around here. The only one who's actually pidgeonholing people is you...

Right, enough blabla. I'm back to enjoying my two weeks off from work
                      My 'nomme de plume' is purely satirical, don't take it seriously! (I hate 'smilies'- but just to show the nature of my reply...)
                      Guilty as charged- I'm an old ****er- 30 years of age! Thanks for the comments, you're not too bereft of the old grey matter yourself.

Comment

yoghurt, He's "a bit more clever and older than most people on here"? He's what you 'mature and level headed person' has said:-

"You're just like a little yapping chiwawa!" & "You and your 'clan buddies'"... Very Mature, very 'clever'... Sounds like the Iraq Information Minister...

"I doubt very much that you'd have a PC if you lived in Ethiopia" (I can't be bother to source the articles celebrating the 5000 PC's in Ethiopea.... in 1997!) OK as a % of people it's appalingly low... Besides, if 'he' went to Ethiopea, he'd take his PC WITH HIM right?!?!?!

"They wouldn't have a need for 'warez' if they hadn't had their land plundered by honkies"
                        He then says "People who download retail games illegally are parasites"... So they're parasites, and we're honkies.

"My copy will cost me £26.99, it's only loose change." I guess this 'mature' and 'clever' person lives in one of the first world countries. I guess he hasn't asked himself how many of those £'s he carelessly treats like loose change are a direct (or indirect) result of exploiting a 3rd world county. Him calling everyone else in Europe a Honkie is possibly just his own guilt talking... Ever think of that?

" suggest that you seek psychological counselling", you start correcting english then finish by sectioning the posters?

I don't loose arguments because YOU say I've lost an argument...

So don't post directly to me any more... It'll be a luxury to not have to listen to any of your insignificant ramble.

...and these are the words of a 30 year old White, European.

Comment

^^^^^^ Wow you've got issues dude ^^^^^^

Peace out...

Comment

_

Comment

Originally posted by Smudger
                              OK guy's I've just been in touch with Play.com and here's the trip.

They expect games to be in on friday or satuarday. The orders will be prepared for sending on the satuarday and any overflow will be prepared for sending on Monday. Most of the orders will be sent on Monday and the overflow will be sent on tuesday with a 2 or 3 day standard delivery then you can expect to recieve your game next Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Boy am I glad I never preordered I for one don't mind paying just a little extra to have my game a whole week before the preorder crew.

Peace out...
                              Caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). That's why I chose not to save money, I always research companies before I buy from them. I'm well aware of their despatch policy (as I indicated in my above posting). I don't wish to sound glib by the way, I'm just responding, because certain individuals attempted to ridicule me for not being a cheapskate! ;-)

I hope the 'Flat Earth Society' on here have enough testicular fortitude (balls) to admit that I was right. On a serious note: my sympathies to those whom ordered from that company (in terms of having to wait). Obviously some people don't mind waiting, and actually have a life outside of computer games.

Comment

Mortal... Getting back ON topic...

Where did you order your copy from and how far back did you pre-order it...

Neither of us have recieved our copies yet and while the outlook certainly looks like you're have it first, I don't hear a fat lady singing

Comment

Working...
                                X