Best price in UK found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JediPo0
    so um when do you guys who ordered from play.com expect to get this game delivered. (assuming you live in the uk). ?????
    My guess, Saturday or Monday.. I hope I'm wrong and it's Friday or sooner though. But for £9 which to most people isn't loose change, I'm happy to wait

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      I couldn't resist

I hate bragging posts :sour: :down:
      Bragging about £9?? Jesus Christ, decent graphics cards cost about £300 these days. I'm wise when I need to be with regard to money. I've had my Radeon 9700 Pro since October 2002- I wouldn't dream of 'upgrading' to one of the 9800 Pro ilk.

I understand your point, but people are always boasting about having the latest: graphics cards; processors; sound cards etc. I was just commenting about the love of 'bargains'. I'd rather pay an extra £9 in order to receive the game ahead of schedule.
      I know people who ordered 'FIFA 2004' from play.com, they didn't receive there game until the following Wednesday/Thursday after the official release. My game arrived two days earlier than the official release date (but I paid extra, from else where).

Look at play.com's 'terms and conditions' with regard to despatching games...

Comment

Dirtydog... I think it will be Friday...

Mortal Justice...

Thanks for correcting my English
        Why don't you become a teacher... You sound perfect for the job!
        You're lucky you're a newbie to this forum or I would have trawled it looking for ALL your posts, and pointied out EVER TINY error you made (because you would have).

then again I probably wouldn't have 'cause I'm not a sad pathetic little pin-head...

Hope to see you on the game so i can follow you around and kill you a$$ SO MANY TIMES you'll log off and uninstall the game...

Get a life...

C

Comment

Originally posted by djini_hades
          Dirtydog... I think it will be Friday...

Mortal Justice...

Thanks for correcting my English
          Why don't you become a teacher... You sound perfect for the job!
          You're lucky you're a newbie to this forum or I would have trawled it looking for ALL your posts, and pointied out EVER TINY error you made (because you would have).

then again I probably wouldn't have 'cause I'm not a sad pathetic little pin-head...

Hope to see you on the game so i can follow you around and kill you a$$ SO MANY TIMES you'll log off and uninstall the game...

Get a life...

C
          You'd beat me in a computer game?? Hahahaha... the irony of 'get a life'. I didn't attack you though, did I. Calm down...

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal Justice
            My copy will cost me £26.99, it's only loose change. I don't really care about bargains.
            Anyway, play.com are usually pretty slow at despatching games apparently. Don't get me wrong though, eighteen quid's great for people on a budget. I'm just foolish with my money! ;-)

a fool and their money are soon parted...

and of course we all know your copy will get delayed in the post and us play boys will get it on time - poetic justice

BTW my play copy of PES2 arrived BEFORE the official UK release date stated on their site - weird or what? However Ive heard some people got theirs much later - bit of a lottery I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital
              Yeah, but this 'fool' will get the game early. You win the award for 'The most predicable response of the day'- have a gold star.
              Just let it drop now, I'm entitled to my opinion.

Comment

Yeah, me beat you in a computer game... You'll be so 'busy' correcting everyones English you won't have time to shoot... Or are we going to do the 'who's got the biggest gaming *****' between the two of us until Friday...

. o O ( Maybe we should settle this with a spelling test or who has the most money in their bank account ).

The Irony of 'get a life'... Seeing 'was' insted of 'were' was SO important to you wasn't it, more so than making a genuine contribution to a forum... Maybe you don't have a strong enpough opinion about it, so you thought you'd just sit here correcting someones gramar like a teacher correcting his pupils work...

the Irony is I'm actually wasting my time on you when the only thing you can contribute is citing English Language Laws. Oh and when you corrected my gramar, you attacked me...

...and what makes you think YOU'RE so special anyway?

Maybe you should calm down a bit eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital
                  Yeah, but this 'fool' will get the game early. You win the award for 'The most predicable response of the day'- have a gold star.
                  Just let it drop now, I'm entitled to my opinion. Save your rudimentary proverbs for English class.

Comment

Is there anywhere in the uk that will have sell this game now?. i want i want i want :cry: play .com is mince for pc games always late.

Comment

Ask Mortal Justice were he's getting his copy from (him or her or whatever it is)...

He seems to think that paying extra money somehow ensures a timely delivery...

So... Where you throwing yo money at?

Comment

Originally posted by mattmansco
                        Is there anywhere in the uk that will have sell this game now?. i want i want i want :cry: play .com is mince for pc games always late.
                        Ha, seriously doubt it.

Ordered from play.com yesterday. Gonna get it from Game on Friday though, and return when the play one arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal Justice
                          Just let it drop now, I'm entitled to my opinion. Save your rudimentary proverbs for English class.
                          Deja vu :haha:

Comment

any idea if play.com will have it delivered on the same day of release? Ordering it from there on wednesday

Comment

Probably not if you order it Wednesday, unless they ship it the same day, and even then maybe not.. they are based in the Channel Islands or somewhere like that so it takes a few days for orders to arrive.

Comment

A victim of child abuse/bullying??

Originally posted by djini_hades
                                Yeah, me beat you in a computer game... You'll be so 'busy' correcting everyones English you won't have time to shoot... Or are we going to do the 'who's got the biggest gaming *****' between the two of us until Friday...

. o O ( Maybe we should settle this with a spelling test or who has the most money in their bank account ).

The Irony of 'get a life'... Seeing 'was' insted of 'were' was SO important to you wasn't it, more so than making a genuine contribution to a forum... Maybe you don't have a strong enpough opinion about it, so you thought you'd just sit here correcting someones gramar like a teacher correcting his pupils work...

the Irony is I'm actually wasting my time on you when the only thing you can contribute is citing English Language Laws. Oh and when you corrected my gramar, you attacked me...

...and what makes you think YOU'RE so special anyway?

Maybe you should calm down a bit eh?
                                So much anger, so little decorum.
                                You and your 'clan buddies' are far too intellectually astute for me- I give up! I don't post on fora to win virtual friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X