• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price in UK found?

The best price I've found so far is:

£17.99 delivered

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page...C&title=129047

4 days to go on pre-order...

I've placed the order (Link gors to DVD version)... Anyone else found it for less?

Old news but no, nobody has found it cheaper. :up:

Comment

haven't seen any lower, but play.com's price has been common knowledge for a while. Musta missed the threads

Gj though. £17.99 is a fecking great price for a new game, i pre-ordered from Play.com a month ago. They're a good online retailer :up:

Comment

My copy will cost me £26.99, it's only loose change. I don't really care about bargains.
        Anyway, play.com are usually pretty slow at despatching games apparently. Don't get me wrong though, eighteen quid's great for people on a budget. I'm just foolish with my money! ;-)

Comment

I've never had ANY problems with them either.

Why would ANYONE pirate this game when it's LESS money than a Disk-version Commodore 64 Game over a decade ago...

Yeah, I bought Armalyte on Floppy Disk for £20 back in the day...

£18 for UT2k4... Oh YUS!

Comment

I'm paying 36 quid for SE.

Comment

CH405... God-like member... buying SE...

PLEASE don't tell me you're buying this for the headset? Surely you're a seasoned vet and already own one...

Comment

Originally posted by djini_hades
                I've never had ANY problems with them either.

Why would ANYONE pirate this game when it's LESS money than a Disk-version Commodore 64 Game over a decade ago...

Yeah, I bought Armalyte on Floppy Disk for £20 back in the day...

People who download retail games illegally are parasites. I remember the days when Street Fighter II was £100, as a Japanese import (before the snes was released officially over here)!!

If someone is from a poor country though, why shouldn't they download games...
                Anyway, that's a totally different debate.

Comment

Re: Best price in UK found?

The best price I've found so far is:

£17.99 delivered

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page...C&title=129047

4 days to go on pre-order...

I've placed the order (Link gors to DVD version)... Anyone else found it for less?

Nope also ordered from Play.com, any idea when its likely to drop through my letter box

Comment

Friday Morning I believe... the official date?

When I;ve ordered DVD's I usually get them on release date (Although that's typically Monday so it's easier to work it out with delivery times...)...

Anyone else want to comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal Justice
                      My copy will cost me £26.99, it's only loose change. I don't really care about bargains.
                      Anyway, play.com are usually pretty slow at despatching games apparently. Don't get me wrong though, eighteen quid's great for people on a budget. I'm just foolish with my money! ;-)
                      I guess you must be if you can afford to throw £9 away

Comment

/me whispers to Dirtydog...

Why did you respond to that... we was hoping if no-one answered him the rich boy would just go away...

Comment

I couldn't resist

I hate bragging posts :sour: :down:

Comment

so um when do you guys who ordered from play.com expect to get this game delivered. (assuming you live in the uk). ?????

Comment

/me whispers to Dirtydog...

Why did you respond to that... we was hoping if no-one answered him the rich boy would just go away...
                              Don't you mean: 'we WERE'??

Anyway, at least I'll get the game BEFORE the official release date. Play.com are notorious for sending games out behind schedule. Thanks for the personal attack though...

Comment

Working...
                              X