No announcement yet.

UT2004 dedicated Server is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well....in theory it should work. Just upload the textures, maps, sounds n stuff to the appropiate maps. Dunno, will try.

Comment

the BU guys are fast: http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...atedserver.zip

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by titus7
        Its for all supported operating systems. Linux (x86 and amd64), Windows, and Mac. They have created a single distribution for all operating systems.
        Originally posted by El_Muerte_[TDS]
        Be nice and seed the torrent:
        http://www.unrealadmin.org/downloads...er.zip.torrent
        Thanks (I love bittorrent)
        Originally posted by Clavius
        but cant we tinker the maps from that into the demo?
        No - I wouldn't have thought so. The demo is coded so that only the demo maps work.

Comment

Anyone having problem with the web administration gui not displaying the game types and map lists properly?

-titus

Comment

Yes, same problem. No gametypes in webadmin :weird:

Comment

Thanks for the torrent and the download links. I've thrown up a mirror here http://www.htgk.org/modules.php?name...download&cid=1 - we're located in the Asia Pacific, it may be a faster download for the eastern hemisphere.

Comment

thanks for the mirror guru any other mirrors guys. im sure a lot people want to get this

Comment

Good idea to split the file into windows / linux packages. Nice work Guru. :up:

Comment

Heh, actually I didn't split them. The topmost file is the combined Linux/Windows/MacOSX retail server binary, the one in the center is the DEMO server (I should mark that more clearly), and the bottom one is the Windows demo. Don't get the wrong file

Comment

Originally posted by marith
                      Once someone's downloaded it, can you let us know if it's for Linux, Windows or both please, as the site doesn't say which one it's for. Hopefully it's for both so only one download is needed.
                      windows linux and amd64 all in one.

I got it 1st go, our rented server d/l it in 1/2 hr - wish I had their connection at home

But same problem:
                      "Yes, same problem. No gametypes in webadmin "

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital

But same problem:
                        "Yes, same problem. No gametypes in webadmin "
                        Same problem here, I hope there's a fix soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X