UT2004 on Wikipedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 on Wikipedia

I was wondering if anyone could improve the article?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Tournament_2004

I found it pretty superficial compared to other game articles. Most people thinking of getting UT2004 will probably read it, so I think it should be made more informative/attractive.

I'm not english, so I can't really write long stories in encyclopedia style. Things that are missing right now in my opinion: gameplay, gametypes, story and maybe even a few fancy pictures.

What do you guys think?

Look well. Saw the article a couple of years ago. I don't think some users from Wiki will expand the article (if possible).

Comment

Tux, it's wikipedia, everyone can expand it.

Well, I'm not from an english speaking country either... Interesting idea though, I might have a look some time.

Comment

There are also Wiki-Nazi editors and moderators who will chop articles down.

"You don't have a reference for that, even though it may be true and even though no one publishes peer-reviewed academic journals or newspaper articles about games for you to cite to, you still can't say that because you don't have a reference."

Comment

Ya gotta talk about Unreal Championship when you talk about UT200x.....it was the earliest version of UT2003/2004. Pretty good lookin wiki so far.

Comment

might check it out later. did some updates on other games on wiki so I'm somewhat trusted there at that site.

Comment

Working...
            X