Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amyone going out to find the game today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amyone going out to find the game today?

Well is anyone. Back in teh day when ut2003 was comning out i got it at best buy 2 days before the release, so ill be takin a trip up there and see if they have it

I'm in france. no BEST BUY
    anyway, i'm going to a shop to know when will my SE will arrive

Comment

I preordered at a store. This basically means they will call me when the game arrives in their storehouse. They never bother with release dates. (Which is good, i hate waiting for a game when you see them carrying the boxes in)

Comment

2 days before US realease? Hm... something tells me its not in the stores here in Norway yet! :bulb:

Comment

THey had boxes in my local Game (UK). With a nice 'Coming soon!' sticker on it. They were the real boxes, they probably had the product in the back storeroom too.. ********!

Comment

I pre-orded mine from dell.com the "special edition" and it shipped friday. I should receive it about the same day it releases in stores.

Comment

I got UT2003 a day earlier from Best Buy. I think I'm going to wait it out with EBGames this time though, because of the 20 dollar gift certificate and everything.

Not to mention I'm on spring break right now (and on 56K :sour: )so getting it early is pointless considering my good pc that can run the game is 3 hours away.

Comment

Working...
              X