Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Special Edition

Does anyone no a website where i will be able to buy this, the one that comes with the free headset? and also will this be avalible in the United Kingdom or just America?

www.gamestation.co.uk is the only retailer in the UK that offers preorders.

For £50 though...

Comment

Only UK retailer of SE: http://www.gamestation.co.uk

Comment

Nice one cheers. Owell its my birthday on tuesday so i should have enough money for it

Comment

yes i ordered se from gamestation only uk retailer.

the good news is aswell you get it on the day of release here is 19th.

they post out on 17/18th for delivery on the 19th.

some people could get it delivered on the 18th

the price is high and the stock it limited and you will feel special being the proud owner of the SE edition :P

becuse this trully is a great great Feature package and game
          it should also be very easy to Make your own KICK *** MAPS just by following the VTM`s

Comment

I got mine from imported madness as gamestation wouldnt take my card (its a new version of card) i think

Comment

Don't wait too long to order a copy! Quantities are limited, especially in the UK, afaik.
              I hate to see people miss out on stuff; especially if people means me!

Comment

Well according to a couple of days ago they still had 400 copies left.
                You could always wait for the 16th or something then ask how many they have, and then decide if you wanna wait for the probably obvious pricedrop.

Comment

"**Important Customer Message**
                  Could all customers please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unfortunately unable to dispatch any orders currently. As such, all current outstanding orders and any order placed over this weekend will be dispatched on Monday 15/3/04. Thank you all for your patience in this matter."

Does this mean we might be getting the SE earlier than expected?
                  Or have I read it wrong? :weird:

Comment

Maybe, but I doubt that. It probably means that they had problems shipping orders to their customers and the situation should be resolved by 15/3/04.

Comment

We can hope.

Comment

dont worry about buying 2k4 se

just buy the normal dvd

and save up and preorder the 2k5 le in 12 months

Comment

Working...
                        X