[OT] Any Music Composers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Any Music Composers here?

i was wondering if any of you make music.
    well as you know i own srk music and im looking for more hits and composers.
    we already have :
    Me
    Kevin Riepl
    UTGhost
    Mr Evil
    etc.

if your looking to be sponsored ask me.
    SRK Music - All Your Game Music Needs

I've composed a number of songs, but never for a game. I'd love to give it a shot though. Just let me know what I would need to do and I'll try to get started on one.

Comment

I want to, but its hard u know, Using Soundforgde and a MIDI program, its fun, but cant really make a good start...

Comment

well if you have MSN , add me killereldr@hotmail.com
        or icq 34429800

i will listen to all submitions first

Comment

sr: yeah, been playing in bands since 1986. i'm 31. last cuppla years i've done most of my stuff on pc. i'm working on my first (as in try) game 'themed' song at the moment - you know, pretty basic and unoriginal - dramatic drums and strings, kinda evil. i'll let you know when it's done.:up:

Comment

ok great. dont email me songs tought, hotmail = small inbox

Comment

I've been messing with Jeskola Buzz from time to time, but I am by no means a musical composer. It's a free and opensource synthesizer and sequencer that you might want to try out if you're the least bit interested in making your own music.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...es.com/&e=7781

Comment

Me ().. But I still kinda suck at it..

Anyone here use Fruity loops studio??

BattleGuard

Comment

Originally posted by Battleguard

BattleGuard
                  Ive used Fruity loops, didnt looked that profesional, basic samples etc... but it aint a bad program!

Comment

Originally posted by Battleguard

BattleGuard

Hi Battleguard

I've used Fuity Loops now for over 4 years.. its awsome

I would HIGHLY recommend getting a keyboard if you are making beats. I use a Evolution MK-255 which is quite old now, but still superb.

link for you http://www.evolution.co.uk/products/index.html

what type of music do you make?

Comment

What kind of music are you looking for? I do a lot of jungle and drum and bass tracks, but I would have to change my sound a little to be usefull in a game. Is this only game music or are you looking for some regular tracks as well?

Comment

Re: [OT] Any Music Composers here?

Originally posted by -=SR=-Killer
                        i was wondering if any of you make music.
                        well as you know i own srk music and im looking for more hits and composers.
                        we already have :
                        Me
                        Kevin Riepl
                        UTGhost
                        Mr Evil
                        etc.

if your looking to be sponsored ask me.
                        SRK Music - All Your Game Music Needs
                        Can i plz ask do you mean music in general or music for games ect

Comment

Originally posted by CavernTan
                          I've been messing with Jeskola Buzz from time to time, but I am by no means a musical composer. It's a free and opensource synthesizer and sequencer that you might want to try out if you're the least bit interested in making your own music.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...es.com/&e=7781
                          If this was the SC, Everypost from Here to Next Week, I would have given you a big ole

+1

Comment

Re: Re: [OT] Any Music Composers here?

Originally posted by bulldog[uk]
                            Can i plz ask do you mean music in general or music for games ect
                            Sorry ive checked the web site and it looks cool :up:
                            I have a friend who made music for the TTR conversion for ut i will pass this thread onto him

Comment

Originally posted by pRO_mOde//1*
                              Hi Battleguard

I've used Fuity Loops now for over 4 years.. its awsome

I would HIGHLY recommend getting a keyboard if you are making beats. I use a Evolution MK-255 which is quite old now, but still superb.

link for you http://www.evolution.co.uk/products/index.html

what type of music do you make?
                              Hey.. thanks for da link.. but I don't think I'm gonna buy a controller.. not right now.. not until I get better.. Hehe..

(I couldn't even render my latest song.. I dunno what the problem was.. It just didn't render certain channels.. so half the song was just blank:weird: )

I make Hip-Hop (*made), and I'm *trying* to make UT type music, by replicating (NOT copying) SR Killers music (<-- This dude's music RULZ!)

ahem.. Ya.. so.. I haven't been making music for that long, but I'm getting better.. I think..

Just gotta learn about some stuff to look at b4 I make a song SO THAT IT'LL RENDER! Can anyone help me? Maybe I did the music on too high a channel value or something??

Thx..

BattleGuard

Comment

Working...
                              X