I hope i dont see THIS kind of BS in full version

I know DEMO has no cheat protection but i hope i dont see cheaters in full

heres a screenie

ahhh....why cant i upload pics?!

stupid

Comment

Re: I hope i dont see THIS kind of BS in full version

Originally posted by Cenobite
      I know DEMO has no cheat protection but i hope i dont see cheaters in full

heres a screenie

heres a link
      (fixing link)

ahhh....why cant i upload files?!

huh?

Comment

Quit making stupid threads about cheats in the demo.

Comment

*lost*

Comment

Hey hold on now i have to upload screenshot using some crappy site, it wont let me upload here

Comment

At least you didn't attempt to link a file on your HDD... :bulb::up:

Comment

I dont care to see a screen shot, it has been stated there is no Cheat protection in the demo, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE Screen shot.

Comment

I was playing on a couple of 2K3 IG servers this evening and there were two cheating twats.. one getting a wicked sick in like 30 seconds, and winning 125 - 2 or something :down:

Comment

Ok...anyone know why I cant upload files on these forums?! it says max size 1 byte!

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
                      At least you didn't attempt to link a file on your HDD... :bulb::up:
                      Hehe. But that can sometimes work actually. Ofcourse you need a web server running and the link has to be into the virtual directory. You also need some groovy disk mapping, but still

/Kronon

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                        I was playing on a couple of 2K3 IG servers this evening and there were two cheating twats.. one getting a wicked sick in like 30 seconds, and winning 125 - 2 or something :down:
                        There is a public cheat for UT2k3 that gets past all cheat protection, you will probrably see more of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cenobite
                          Ok...anyone know why I cant upload files on these forums?! it says max size 1 byte!
                          You'll have to upload in a series of 1 character files that will then be linked and regenerated as a full file.

Comment

The fact that 851 points in 0.5 hours does NOT by any stretch of the imagination give 238 PPH leads one to the conclusion that the pic is fake, since PPH can be four-figured now.

Ggthxcu

Comment

ok,his fph is only in the 200s
                              you sure the server doesnt accumulate all frags from everey game
                              because if it was 800 kills in 30 minutes his fph would be in the thousands

Comment

Working...
                              X