Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrSiN's pm's are off anyway :P

Comment

What kind of shocked me though was that some people got highly offended and started going insane at the fact that I questioned them.
      Yeah seen that happen often, I myself have been accused of aimbotting a lot, since I love to run around with one-shot-one-kill guns, wich take out people before they had a chance to react.

I have never seen this as a insult or something, rather as a compliment...
      The saddest thing was being kicked out of a server for owning people to much, "nobody can be that good with a sniper, try to fool someone else noob".

Comment

Originally posted by Clavius
        "nobody can be that good with a sniper, try to fool someone else noob".
        Yeah.. that kind of stuff really bothers me. When I first started playing fps games seriously (ut2k3), I didn't believe that it was possible to actually hit people with the LG :P I even had a friend over and we lanned just the 2 of us, I would hit maybe 5% LG and every time he'd go "how did you do that? how can anyone hit with that thing?" So I understand how people can think these things, but I wish every n00b out there who accuses anybody with over 10% LG of cheating would go download some demos (too much trouble getting all the muts for 2k3, I know :P) and watch some great players play on lan. That's what got me to believe that yes, you can have good aim in a game, you can hit shots if you're moving, and you don't have to get in fights if you're about to die. :P

Comment

For the record, I was playing Assault the other day, and got a headshot aiming blindly at the Repair Vehicle from the starting car with a non-zoomed sniper rifle. All I knew was that there was a sniper somewhere over yonder, and pulled the trigger. HEADSHOT!!!! So don't just go accusing people of things, because things like that do happen. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by DummyMan
            It's easy to kill aim botters, just bind your sheildgun and weapon together so that when holding the key your sheild popups and you block their fire, then run away. I have gooped them with the biorifle around corners. Aim botters get careless cuz they think they're God.
            But if your playing IG, then your screwed.
            Funny avater m8....

*chuckle* *chuckle* :haha:

Comment

omg that avatar is too cool DummyMan
              Agreed. I've seen it a few times and I love it.

Comment

Working...
              X