Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOP trying to beat them!

ive just been on a server which had 2 botters on it and i was
    amazed at how many people stayed and tried to beat them.

If you enter a server and you know theres a bot present
    just leave the server and DONT give them what they want
    TARGETS. You will never win them and you will only feel
    ****** off at loosing to a bot, if everyone just left the server
    then these guys wont have anyone, to annoy.
    I cant believe how many people are willing to stay on a server
    for 10 mins and get botted against just to see if they can kill
    them, whats the point?!? all your doing is giving them more reason to stay and bot.
    some even try and reason with them while getting fragged
    :bulb: STOP IT! dont entertain them at all, just leave and let them
    play in an empty server.

..I'm a cheater too...I admit, I sometimes use godmode offline...

Comment

Someone do an IP trace and send me their home addresses via PM or email. I'll take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by UTReport.com
        ..I'm a cheater too...I admit, I sometimes use godmode offline...
        Hve fun while you can Godmode and other cheats will be out of the full version!:up:

Comment

I think it's funny when a guy gets most of his kills with combos, flak, and rockets and then people still scream "cheater!" and "turn your hacks off for one round cheater!"

*edit* If I knew a cheater and he told me a certain trick he used to bypass the game's cheat protection, who should I give that info to, just in case they didn't know it already?

Comment

I would PM it to DrSin (search the member list for his actual handle), as he is the guy that handled cheat protection.

But if this is for the 2k4 demo, there is NO cheat protection in the demo

Comment

It's easy to kill aim botters, just bind your sheildgun and weapon together so that when holding the key your sheild popups and you block their fire, then run away. I have gooped them with the biorifle around corners. Aim botters get careless cuz they think they're God.

But if your playing IG, then your screwed.

Comment

omg that avatar is too cool DummyMan:up:

Comment

Not all aimbotters are impossible. In UT99 CTF IG, I ran into some botter and needless to say, the bot worked, but not good enough. If it's in instagib, then the bot should do nothing less than complete domination, too bad he was running multishot with 100% accuracy but had problems targeting some people.

Got him a few good 10 times before I just told everyone to stop playing so he'd get bored and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by yewnuhtee
                    Not all aimbotters are impossible. In UT99 CTF IG, I ran into some botter and needless to say, the bot worked, but not good enough. If it's in instagib, then the bot should do nothing less than complete domination, too bad he was running multishot with 100% accuracy but had problems targeting some people.

Got him a few good 10 times before I just told everyone to stop playing so he'd get bored and move on.
                    nod, and NW aimbot isn't that big of a deal if you keep them away from lg and shock. The problem with people is that they don't believe people can be -that- good at games, I used to be the same way. People need to learn that if you know what an aimbot does, you can spectate somebody and tell instantly if they're using an aimbot (triggerbots are another story, but again they don't help with combos, rockets, or flak).

IG aimbots are a whole different beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Spectre
                      Someone do an IP trace and send me their home addresses via PM or email. I'll take care of the rest.

Careful. Don't go scaring the rest of the world into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by kF Mk II
                        nod, and NW aimbot isn't that big of a deal if you keep them away from lg and shock. The problem with people is that they don't believe people can be -that- good at games, I used to be the same way. People need to learn that if you know what an aimbot does, you can spectate somebody and tell instantly if they're using an aimbot (triggerbots are another story, but again they don't help with combos, rockets, or flak).

IG aimbots are a whole different beast.
                        I don't play NW online hardly at all, so I haven't been [sarcasm]privileged[/sarcasm] with that yet.

Yeah, some people CAN be that good. (For all those aimbot accusers, re-read this. Until you can tell the differences, this is your new golden rule.) I've ran into a few people that were very questionable, so I did what any mature person would do.. question them. Some said yes, some said no, some called me a noob. What kind of shocked me though was that some people got highly offended and started going insane at the fact that I questioned them. I never once accused them. I guess I could understand that though. Someone once asked me what aimbot I preferred, I replied, "talent." They didn't say anything after that.

Comment

Originally posted by T|A BullsEyeBob
                          Careful. Don't go scaring the rest of the world into submission.
                          Not the rest of the world, only the cheating ******** who don't deserve intact kneecaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Spectre
                            Not the rest of the world, only the cheating ******** who don't deserve intact kneecaps.
                            What about the ones that already don't have intact kneecaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Clavius
                              omg that avatar is too cool DummyMan:up:
                              It's taken from a flash movie. Don't know the address as the link I had doesn't work anymore :weird: Was a funny movie though. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X