There's some rumors going around...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's some rumors going around...

...that The Bottles are releasing a new album and simultaneously announcing their signing on with Blood Fist for this years' tournament... I hope this is true. :up:

Re: There's some rumors going around...

Originally posted by C1CB01
    ...that The Bottles are releasing a new album and simultaneously announcing their signing on with Blood Fist for this years' tournament... I hope this is true. :up:
    Maybe I'm supposed to know but what the he!! are you talking about?

Comment

*lost*

Comment

gg no one cares

Comment

yeay?

Comment

I vote 'false'

Multiple choice: 'C'

Fill in the blank: (left blank)

Comment

i have no idea what your talking, about but even if i did i dont think i would care also sound kinda [OT]

Comment

WHAT!?!

The Bottles released their first album in 2284 after the infamous AI uprising on LBX-7683. Or weren't you born yet?
                They were the first bot-band to develop the "No Mercy Beat". I still playback my original copy often but the coating has seen it's share of abuse.
                Man, they're gonna kick some gene-boosted homosapien asses this year! :up:

Comment

Another title to get people to read a worthless post.

Good work loser.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ntb
                        I'm a peruvian drug lord

I head a drug cartel that flies shipments of cociane and marijiuana into the us via small prop aircraft

I have a nice house in the mountains of Peru, but I someday hope to move to Germany and live as a hermit in the sewer systems under Berlin. I will have a pet midget named Jeremy. When I get bored, he will dance for me.
                        is he available for parties by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by ntb
                          I'm a peruvian drug lord

I head a drug cartel that flies shipments of cociane and marijiuana into the us via small prop aircraft

I have a nice house in the mountains of Peru, but I someday hope to move to Germany and live as a hermit in the sewer systems under Berlin. I will have a pet midget named Jeremy. When I get bored, he will dance for me.
                          Best post EVAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ntb
                            I'm a peruvian drug lord

Ummm.....That should read.

Little people.

Comment

i dont think you can even call them little people anymore... has to be " vertically challenged"... and im sure you cant keep them as pets either... though it would be fun to have one that dances for you when your bored. i dont claim to be a cartel but i do have a whole fleet of paper planes and boats made from kitchen foil that you could use to transport this ******* my rates are cheap as long as i can have a mountain of coke in my garden that i can use for skiing\snowboarding on. if your interested im avaidable pretty much every day at 10 downing street london

Comment

Working...
                              X