[OT] New car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I used to have a 76 camaro. Now I have a 71(rs clone). 454 bored to 468 speeddemon 850double pump, rebuilt t-400 15' wide ****ing steam roller tires. It's a blast if you like to be EXTREMELY LOUD!
    but, atm its just sitting in the garage waiting for more funds.. for the next projects it has.. So I am selling it, I cant afford it becuase atm its my only car and I need something a "weeeeee" bit more praticle then a 2but camaro
    It's cool thoug becuase I know the guy that is buying it is going to rebuild the engine and put in the 8-71 blower we some how got for free. Then il get an 88fiero and have some solo I/II fun :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.blacktieclassics.com/imag...%20z28%204.jpg
    http://www.blacktieclassics.com/imag...%20z28%203.jpg

Dont mean to spam this up with pictures, but i feel its my duty to point out what your missing out on

Also this is the car (exactly, in terms for looks) that i hope to get in a couple years

Chevrolet Camaro '78... *drools*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by frogger187
    is that another texas joke..:weird:

lol I didn't even notice that
    :bulb:++
    :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by treestuffer
    I wish i had a delorean. Too bad they are giant pieces of ****.
    LOL.

it looks so much more appealing in bttf.... in the movie it sounds great. in reality they sound like they're ---> ------ <--- this close to breaking down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by c0ld
    ... its almost as if someone is ****** my ride(wich requires the penalty of DEATH!) lol
    is that another texas joke..:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    true, and i should in a way be happy they have a bad rap. other wise I wouldnt be able to afford one.

but then again, I gues I take it somewhat personal.. even though I do not own one atm, I will own one very soon and its almost as if someone is ****** my ride(wich requires the penalty of DEATH!) lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wish i had a delorean. Too bad they are giant pieces of ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by c0ld
    Again, I am not trying to come down on your and I am not trying assume that you didn't know the actual faq's. I just don't like seeing such a great car get an even worse rap do to lack of information. :up:
    You're right, I don't know the facts but I can reassure you that even though I made the comment, the rap on the Fiero's couldn't be much worse than it already is could it?

Again, who really cares what people think anyway. I meant that. This is an internet games forum where opinions are like a**holes ... everybody has one.

*shrug*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Every wednesday night, the lights in huntsville flicker.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What are some "good" texas jokes?

I sometimes wonder if its so bad here that ppl feel bad about making jokes. kind of like making fun of special ed kids..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have nothing against Iowa or the midwest..just jokes we had as kids...midwest is a great place to be from..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SwaNk1
    Fiero ... hmm. I forgot all about those little fire traps that have a hard time breaking 50 MPH.

Ah well, as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

I know your not trying to be an *** or anything but, that is a rather ignorant... no thats not the word.. overly exagerated comment.
    The 84's could only hold 2 1/2 qts of oil, combined with low bid/weak rods, the oil was never kept up, thus low oil made the rod snap, going through the block, and spewing oil all over the extremely hot catalytic convertor. Cataching on fire, and burning the car down. Nowadays any of the cars that go are because of the car being old. Pontiac even said you cannot buy a 84 nowadays without the recall work being done, they were all fixed.

Not only is it a different year but he doesnt even have the i4 Iron Duke that had that problem in 84, GT's have a v6.

Again, I am not trying to come down on your and I am not trying assume that you didn't know the actual faq's. I just don't like seeing such a great car get an even worse rap do to lack of information. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah, the good old Fiero.

Love those little buckets of death :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have been to Iowa many times. My family is from Iowa, and a lot of my extended family lives in Iowa. I have nothing against it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SwaNk1
    Fiero ... hmm. I forgot all about those little fire traps that have a hard time breaking 50 MPH.

Ah well, as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

As a sidenote, where are you in Iowa? I'm here as well. Give me midwest USA anyday. Quality of life, education, salaries, cost of living, crime rates, all better than anywhere else ... period.
    Actually, they can get well over 120, which is how high the speedo goes. and if you cant tell from my last post, I live in Cedar Falls.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X