Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] New car

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by frogger187
    I'm sorry..
    I am not a farm boy either.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Xipher
      I am not a farm boy either.
      I grew up in South Dakota... our running joke was...

      "What do you get if you fail your drivers test?"

      Answer:
      A Blue license Plate..





      that's back when they looked like this...

      [screenshot]http://www.plateshack.com/iowa/ia92.jpg[/screenshot]

      Comment


        #18
        You know why you see so much road kill in that area?





        The animals cant take the bordem, and kill them selves
        [/joke]

        Comment


          #19
          lol frogger.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Xipher
            The animals cant take the bordem, and kill them selves
            [/joke]
            sounds about right....main I reason I got out of there...

            Comment


              #21
              heh, I used to have an '84...those were POS and my engine blew up. Very unique cars though and the later models were quite nice. Congrats duder!!!

              Comment


                #22
                how much did you pay for her? what kind of miles does she have?
                Has she been modified or stock?

                Comment


                  #23
                  It was a present from my Father, hasnt been modified under the hood, only thing not stock is the spolier, and thats gonna get changed cause the one thats on it is way to heavy and causes it to smack me in the head all the time. Miles is a little over 100 thousand.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Go Hawkeyes???

                    You know Iowa stands for Idiots Out Walking Around.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by frogger187
                      I grew up in South Dakota... our running joke was...

                      "What do you get if you fail your drivers test?"

                      Answer:
                      A Blue license Plate..





                      that's back when they looked like this...

                      [zscreenshot]http://www.plateshack.com/iowa/ia92.jpg[/zscreenshot]
                      hahahahahah So true...

                      I'm also a South Dakotan














                      Comment


                        #26
                        I had a Fiero as my first car. Was a quick little V6. They're kick *** little cars. Some of the earlier models had bad overheating problems but mine never had that issue. BTW, being from the 80's Fieros generally are low on HP and you can do a hella lot to them to increase the power output.

                        I sold mine to a friend right after I got out of high school and bought myself a Chevy Beretta (it was a POS, I shoulda just kept the Fiero a few more years).

                        Anyway good luck with it. 100 thousand is a lot of miles for a car (especially an American car).

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Xipher
                          It was a present from my Father, hasnt been modified under the hood, only thing not stock is the spolier, and thats gonna get changed cause the one thats on it is way to heavy and causes it to smack me in the head all the time. Miles is a little over 100 thousand.
                          hehe, I recomend the no spoiler look.. but thats my own thing hehe.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I drive a 2001 GMC 1500 w/ custom suspension lift and engine modifications. It's my baby, and the exhaust is deep and aggressive. Excellent for off-roading which I go every Saturday with my buddies.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Fiero ... hmm. I forgot all about those little fire traps that have a hard time breaking 50 MPH.

                              Ah well, as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

                              As a sidenote, where are you in Iowa? I'm here as well. Give me midwest USA anyday. Quality of life, education, salaries, cost of living, crime rates, all better than anywhere else ... period.

                              Here's my baby:

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by treestuffer
                                Go Hawkeyes???

                                You know Iowa stands for Idiots Out Walking Around.
                                Ok, first, the Hawkeyes suck. I go to University of Northern Iowa, the Panthers, and have kicked the Hawkeyes butts quite a few times, especially in basketball.
                                Second, come to Iowa and have your ask kicked for that comment. Joking.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X