Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned from masterserver by exedently using a vpn on ut2004 DEMO give me a break Epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned from masterserver by exedently using a vpn on ut2004 DEMO give me a break Epic

Hi i recently tried to play on ut2004 demo but i couldnt reach the master server, the only explanation i have is that my vpn was stil on...

MasterServerList=(Address="ut2004master1.epicgames .com",Port=28902)
    MasterServerList=(Address="ut2004master2.epicgames .com",Port=28902)

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C: \ Users \ x> ping ut2004master1.epicgames.com

Pinging ut2004master1.epicgames.com [199.255.40.173] with 32 bytes of data
    ns:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 199.255.40.173:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4
    (100% loss).

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C: \ Users \ x> ping ut2004master2.epicgames.com

Pinging ut2004master2.epicgames.com [199.255.40.171] with 32 bytes of data
    ns:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 199.255.40.171:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4
    (100% loss).

Wel is it posible to be unbanned? or whatever is needed to play again... am not very happy about it sinds i didnt do anything on purphose

ps this probertly meens am banned from full version to? not sure long time ago i used it, is this maby something wrong in the master server itself? bug or wrong networks setting etc, exactly both ip i tried are banned... very weird from my point of view,

greets -=V@STV$T=-

Hello ,i have tried a reinstall of the demo on windows 7 with the use of revo uninstaller and it seems like that worked, i have no explanation for it, sinds the ping request never lie, but theirs a posibility that when u reinstal the special ID somehow changes and maby also the ports in windows firewall but am not sure what happend in meen time, but it looks like i can see the server list again, but i have no idea what caused this other than to say that maby windows 7 was the bad guy in this matter...i have no idea sinds i used compability xp sp2 option in win7 when installing the game sinds the game was made for older windows than w7.
    problem solved for now,

Greets -=V@STV$T=-

Comment

The master server is just down right now.

Comment

Working...
      X