Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite 'Unreal' Game of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xbmod
    Unreal 1 Got that one 4 times original already

1. free with vid card
    2. free with sound card
    3. free from friend
    4. included in totally unreal (bought)
    Heh, when we first got our comp in like 2000, Unreal was the first game that I bought, and introduced me to this Unreal craze:up:

It was only like 10 bucks, and it was the best 10 bucks I ever spent!

Comment

UT2004 but always with UT classic on (owns so much!!!)

I know, mut hax is bad...

Comment

Unreal 1

Comment

XMP is an awesome game, but sadly is dying a horrible death. I voted for "love 'em all!!!"

Comment

I love all those which I had a chance to play, i.e. U, UT, U2, UT2003 and UT2004.

Therefore, I voted for the last option.

Comment

UT-> 'ol memories :sigh: ..... Remember it just being out, me and my buds organized a small lan-gathering in honour of this new and particulary phat game...
              Played it for 4 days and nights non stop, and still wasnt fed up with it. Lovely.
              bought a TNT2 ultra thingy for it now that I think of it

Comment

For the record, I believe that XMP is designed much better than Onslaught. However, the combat and style in Onslaught are more enjoyable. All we need are deployable turrets, and we'll be set.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Spectre
                  For the record, I believe that XMP is designed much better than Onslaught. However, the combat and style in Onslaught are more enjoyable. All we need are deployable turrets, and we'll be set.
                  Yeah, I think XMP was better designed too

But the reason I think it didn't catch on was becasue it required extensive teamwork Like someone couldn't just go around "Tank-whoring" if there was no energy.

OH yeah......

DEployable Turrets would Pwn!!1!

Comment

I liked Unreal II: XMP. However, I think it would of been a little better if it had a little more to do with Unreal II. Also, having a few more weapons would of been nice. Using the Drakk Laser (basically the Shock Rifle/Railgun) and Singularity Cannon (the big ****ing gun) would of been awesome.

Anyways, I voted for Unreal Tournament 2004. So far, it is the best Unreal game I have played. I am just hoping that will change if/when Epic releases a great single-player Unreal game. I am not a big fan of single player games, because I am very picky. But when I find one that really sucks me in, it is normally a great game.

Comment

UT, for the great mod scene.

Comment

Originally posted by JackReacher
                        UT, for the great mod scene.
                        Yeah, the variety of mods(weps/levels/power-ups/etc.) is what kept me playing it all these years :up:

Comment

UT2003

Comment

UT99 + UT2004

UT2004 still needs to prove its self, its got 5 years of catching up to do, so i voted UT'99:up:, UT2004:up: rox tho sofar that is..., UT2003:down: was a bad mistake.

Comment

UT pwns all.

UT2004 shouldn't even be a poll option - you can't judge a game by a damned demo. Hell, for all we know, the full game will suck FFS.

That and the fact that Onslaught is flawed somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Strykur
                                UT pwns all.

UT2004 shouldn't even be a poll option - you can't judge a game by a damned demo. Hell, for all we know, the full game will suck FFS.

That and the fact that Onslaught is flawed somewhat.
                                I know you can't judge a game by the demo, but if you check the poll UT2004 is in the lead

And what is the chance that UT2004 will suck....unless you already thought the demo sucked to begin with THey even made a whole forum dedicated to getting feedback that they used for tweaking the final version.

I agree Onslaught is flawed somewhat too:
                                ~ Mainily in how it distributeds points. You can do all the work attacking a node, but it you dont' get the last hit, then no points for you.
                                ~ THey should add the assist points when attacking a node, and also give poiints if you link up to heal the node.

Comment

Working...
                                X