Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order from play.com. (from date and issue number)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order from play.com. (from date and issue number)

Hello!
    I got some problem to make an account at www.play.com.
    I want to order a few dvd movies and one game. Guess what game! ;-) But i cant understand what "From Date:" in the registration path is . Is it when the card was created? I have looked on my card. Just cant find any creation date. And the issue number is only for switch and solo cards? My visa has a three digits issue number. Should I choose N/A ?

Have a very nice day
    Best Regards
    Johan

If any moderator dont think this post fits in thos forum, well, move it.:haha:

I think this is for Solo cards (or how they are called) only.

If you have VISA or similar card, you just need to enter the date of expiry.

Comment

From date will be when your credit card was issued (normally a 2 digit date reference such as 02/04).

Issue numbers generally refer to switch or solo cards, credit cards afaik don't have one.

The three digit number (on the back signature strip) is a security code which iirc, comes in to play later on.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thank you boys and girls. And hope you Lady are a girl, or a Lady!

The From Date is not written on the card some how? So, the from date is wich month the card was created and what year? My english and understanding are not very god. :cry:

:haha:

Comment

I had the same problem when I first signed up. If your card is a VISA or Mastercard, just enter any date, it wont be checked as it's not needed. Then proceed with signing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenoxide
            I had the same problem when I first signed up. If your card is a VISA or Mastercard, just enter any date, it wont be checked as it's not needed. Then proceed with signing up.
            Thank you!!

Becouse you helped me out I wont frag you if I se you. :haha:

Comment

Working...
            X