Any idea what ONS map this is? See pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea what ONS map this is? See pic

Saw this on a movie and I was trying to guess what ONS map it might be. I don't think it is Red enough to be Red Planet. Any ideas? Looks like a lot of fun to play. Love the nooks and cranys.

Originally posted by digital ******

Confirmed
    Onslaught[10 maps]
    ONS-Torlan
    ONS-CrossFire
    ONS-Arctic Stronghold
    ONS-Severance
    ONS-Dria
    ONS-Redplanet
    ONS-Dawn
    ONS-Frostbite
    ONS-Primeval

Removed from list
    ONS-Rise (added 11/9/03)
    ONS-AlienWorlds (added 11/9/03)
    ONS-Thor (added 11/9/03)
    ONS-Layn

Hmmmm, I'm guessing Crossfire, from the descriptions I read in placebo's thread.

Originally posted by placebo

ONS-Crossfire (Nodes: 7)

"In 2352, an anomalous volcanic eruption on the outskirts of Jerusalem partially unearthed a city far below the lost city of Ekron. Four years of intensive excavation revealed a civilization that predated all known human history. Purchased by Liandri corporation for the price of excavation, the souls of arena combatants now join the forgotten dead of the unremembered past."

Comment

Im not sure what map it is but are you sure its for ONS? Seems a little tight for a tank or even a scorpian going flat out.

Comment

Originally posted by JuGGS
        Im not sure what map it is but are you sure its for ONS? Seems a little tight for a tank or even a scorpian going flat out.
        It's an Onslaught map.

Comment

Im gussing ONS-Dawn

Comment

I was thinkin the same thing.

Comment

thats the first thing i thought about aswell, But its indeed a ONS map, likely Crossfire like MortQ said

Comment

Yeah it's ONS. The movie shows people driving Scorpions and Mantas on that map in the very next shot.

Comment

ONS-Severance
                  "Eons past, the inhabitants of these forgotten ruins summoned a being of elemental darkness, which they imprisoned and lulled to sleep with the blood of countless sacrifices. In the stillness between battles, one can sometimes hear the voice of this titan, roused from sleep, awaiting your blood."

but im just guessing

Comment

Originally posted by AoA Reclaimer
                    Im gussing ONS-Dawn

Doesn't sound like it to me.

Originally posted by placebo

ONS-Dawn (Nodes: 6)

"When Government prospectors happened upon this planet, Liandri knew they had found their next Onslaught arena. A primordial world still in the early stages of life, the lush landscape and rolling hills provide a serene and fitting environment for wholesale destruction."

Originally posted by intention
                    ONS-Severance
                    "Eons past, the inhabitants of these forgotten ruins summoned a being of elemental darkness, which they imprisoned and lulled to sleep with the blood of countless sacrifices. In the stillness between battles, one can sometimes hear the voice of this titan, roused from sleep, awaiting your blood."

but im just guessing
                    That'd work too.

Comment

It is ONS-Crossfire.

Comment

I've seen another screenshot of this map somewhere, where it was definitely labelled as "an onslaught map". I vaguely remember there being a volcano in it, but I could be mixed up there.
                        Crossfire seems most likely, Severance isn't off the cards though..

Dawn it ain't. You'll know it when you see Dawn.

Comment

Guess we'll all know shortly here.

Comment

Originally posted by Panick
                            Guess we'll all know shortly here.
                            :haha: :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Mokthemagicman
                              Yeah it's ONS. The movie shows people driving Scorpions and Mantas on that map in the very next shot.
                              you can also drive on other game modes. would rip if it didnt.

Comment

Working...
                              X