Linux Server Crashola.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux Server Crashola.

I had a linux server dive with little explanation. The console output is below. NBD, it died at the end of a round of Torlan.

This game frickin ROCKS. One week guys, I'll be ready with a full version server.

I love the license plates.

[52] /lib/tls/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xe4) [0x42015704]
    [53] ./ucc-bin(__strtoul_internal+0x139) [0x804b1c1]
    Unreal Call Stack: TestReach <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- UObject::Serialize <- TestReach <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- UObject::Serialize <- TestReach <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- UObject::Serialize <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- UObject::Serialize <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- TestReach <- TArray<< <- UObject::SerializeRootSet <- UObject::CollectGarbage <- UObject::StaticExec <- UEngine::Exec <- UGameEngine::Exec <- AActor::execConsoleCommand <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- UServerCommandlet::Main
    Exiting.
    FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 0 MByte 0 KByte 0 Bytes from HD took 0.000000 seconds (0.000000 reading, 0.000000 seeking).
    FileManager: 0.000000 seconds spent with misc. duties
    Name subsystem shut down
    Allocation checking disabled

it is a probelm with your proceser and virtual ram sorry to tell u this but format computer get it runing full efic and then install the program

Comment

lpmete you honor your undertitle ...

:weird:

Anyway, TS, you should not have pasted this here, find the bugreport URL for that in the server's documentation...

Comment

I believe your question has been asked here:
        https://bugzilla.icculus.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1285

No fix posted yet, but there is a workaround to increase stability it seems.

Comment

does this affect windwos servers as well, cause my onslaught server does this too crashes at end of round

Comment

Not sure, but here's the temporary workaround:
            "Revised down the timelimit to 15 min per score, and score limit from 10 to 6...
            It was going great for several days since the last Assault crash I posted a bug report about... This morning, however, I did get the same crash as the first posted in this report... and I mean the SAME, totally identical crash trace."

Comment

Working...
            X