Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full UT2k4 Maplist WITH DESCRIPTIONS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    *bump

    Could this be made a sticky, or is that asking way too much?

    Comment


      #62
      could it be that placebo got this list just from the ut2004demo/system folder's .int-files? okay, great - one guy has copied all the descriptions of any single map/int-file, or am I wrong..?!

      whatever, I'm also hot on dm-gestalt, all ons-maps and the hopefully performance improved br-elecfields I'm fan of since first ut2003 shots ever.. somebody an idea in connect ut2004demo engine with ut2003editor?

      Sebastian

      Comment


        #63
        If this is all, then epic has chosen to kill bombing-run in favor of onslaught .
        Maybe i will be happy about this sometime, but right now, i canĀ“t believe this! I am a BR-player.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by Ra2k
          could it be that placebo got this list just from the ut2004demo/system folder's .int-files? okay, great - one guy has copied all the descriptions of any single map/int-file, or am I wrong..?!
          I say that it's from the .int files in my first post. I just wanted to make the descriptions into a cohesive list for those who don't want to wade through dozens of .int files.

          I'm not trying to say "L00k!!!!!!111 Teh levles in teh GM rae in teh demo!!!!!!11" I'm sure many other people had already discovered this.

          Comment


            #65
            I like BR and am a little disappointed by the short list of maps.


            Did anyone else notice how many maps involve snow, etc.?

            2 for ONS alone. What's up w/ that?

            No big.

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by kapeman
              I like BR and am a little disappointed by the short list of maps.


              Did anyone else notice how many maps involve snow, etc.?

              2 for ONS alone. What's up w/ that?

              No big.
              LOL. EPIC is like the Soup Nazi from the famous Seinfeld episode:


              Soup Nazi

              EPIC: "You will love Onslaught, or you will die. You play Onslaught because we say it's good. WE tell YOU what to like!!"

              "NO BR FOR YOU!"

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by TostitosnSalsa
                LOL. EPIC is like the Soup Nazi from the famous Seinfeld episode:


                Soup Nazi

                EPIC: "You will love Onslaught, or you will die. You play Onslaught because we say it's good. WE tell YOU what to like!!"

                "NO BR FOR YOU!"

                except we won't turn around and steal and release their source code on them....

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by dethmanrulz
                  except we won't turn around and steal and release their source code on them....

                  Comment


                    #69
                    except we won't turn around and steal and release their source code on them.... [/QUOTE]

                    ...cause then we would be stuck as if we were waiting for a high profile game to come out only to have some ****** steal the source and cause all the slobering masses to wait MUCH longer for the gaming goodness. Thankfully we don't have to worry about that for any emminent title... ummm... wait a tick... :bulb:

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Re: Re: Full UT2k4 Maplist WITH DESCRIPTIONS!

                      Originally posted by SealClubber
                      11 maps for CTF...

                      one is a BR map that has been changed to CTF...
                      one is face classic... (This one is a crowd pleaser thou)
                      one is a hallway with 2 flags...

                      A CTF bonus pack is in order perhaps...

                      :bulb:
                      You're right, it's on it's way. It's called Flag Pack 2004 (formerly known as EuroClan CFT Map pack or sg like this), CliffyB already knows about it, maybe that's why there are only new 9 original CTF maps. They might have left the rest unfinished, and kept it for the possible forthcoming bonuspack(s). You can read the thread in the 'user maps and mods' section.

                      And hey, I didn't know that DM-Gestalt was a stolen map. :weird: :down:

                      Comment


                        #71
                        ...........give........me..........DM-Sulphur...........

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X