I need a DM coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a DM coach

I need a deathmatch coach. Because sometimes I can play really well but too often I'm playing like a freaking noob and get beaten by players whom I usually/normally beat 15-1 in a 1-on-1.
    I mean yesterday I almost killed myself for real, cuz I joined a DM server, started by dominating and then got killed like 8 times in a row. And that happens all the time. I get a couple of killing sprees and then start playing stupid and lose everything.

So I think I need a coach. Anyone? You'd just watch me play and say what I need to do / not do, like in tennis.

Please help :up: :cry:

Come on. Isn't there some pro player who can give some advice?

Comment

I'm no pro, but i can tell you dying is part of the game.

Comment

Re: I need a DM coach

Originally posted by wilka04
        I need a deathmatch coach. Because sometimes I can play really well but too often I'm playing like a freaking noob and get beaten by players whom I usually/normally beat 15-1 in a 1-on-1.
        I mean yesterday I almost killed myself for real, cuz I joined a DM server, started by dominating and then got killed like 8 times in a row. And that happens all the time. I get a couple of killing sprees and then start playing stupid and lose everything.

So I think I need a coach. Anyone? You'd just watch me play and say what I need to do / not do, like in tennis.

Please help :up: :cry:
        ok, see below for rates:

The $100 Beginners package includes:

1 . 10 hours of 1on1 DM training

2. new online killer name i.e from wilka04 to something like ''unLtrAwilka5000''

3. 1 hour in IRC explaining 'top 10 things to say'' at the end of a match when somebody has just woooped you.

4. A signed certificate stating that you are a fully trained bad *** muther f*cking killer.

This beautiful wooden framed certificate will look great on your bedroom wall, plus when unleash your new skillz online, you'll have written evidence to show players that you do not use an aimbot.. its all down to the mÒde«1*

Plus if you suggest a friend who could possibly need my skillz, you will automatically receive a 20% discount voucher of the
        'Stage 2 - so you want to be ut pro?' course.

let me know ASAP when you want to start. All i ask is that you have a ping of around 200+(minimum) and you have at least 3 months prior - ninja training

gl

Comment

Woohoo. I want that certificate!!! :cry:

When do we start?

Comment

Originally posted by wilka04
            Woohoo. I want that certificate!!! :cry:

When do we start?
            Just got to take my horse for a walk, then we'll start!!

make sure you have a pair of those new ('3-D gaming glasses) ready!!

Comment

seriously though wilka04, if you can play online and dominate a server, but then dont finish so well..

you just need to find consistancy in your game.

Comment

Originally posted by pRO_mOde//1*
                3. 1 hour in IRC explaining 'top 10 things to say'' at the end of a match when somebody has just woooped you.
                My personal favorite when losing big time is "Did I win yet, mommy?"

Yeah, and if you find yourself dying consecutively a lot, then you need to learn to respawn and (1) use the shield gun, (2) grab armor, and (3) get good weapons. When respawning, I generally opt to run away rather than fight, unless it was the guy I was fighting and I know he's down to <50 health, or unless that portion of the map is especially useful for lobbing grenades around.

Comment

Sure i wanna help ya..

But i charge €5,- per half hour

Comment

Originally posted by -royal.mAgx*-
                    Sure i wanna help ya..

But i charge €5,- per half hour
                    yeah, just join his server, leave to drink some beer for a while, have some smoke, come bakc a couple hours later and say 'yep you suck".
                    That'll be 20 pleez.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Don't buy pRO_mOde//1*'s package thats too much.

Comment

seriously though wilka04, if you can play online and dominate a server, but then dont finish so well..

that's exactly my problem.

for example I've just played 2 DMs

I started both with 12 straight frags (12-0) and then after my 1st death I wouldn't score more than 1 frag and disconnected. Yea and I also insulted everyone on the server.

**** myabe I need some doctor or what!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Novac
                            My personal favorite when losing big time is "Did I win yet, mommy?"

Yeah, and if you find yourself dying consecutively a lot, then you need to learn to respawn and (1) use the shield gun, (2) grab armor, and (3) get good weapons. When respawning, I generally opt to run away rather than fight, unless it was the guy I was fighting and I know he's down to <50 health, or unless that portion of the map is especially useful for lobbing grenades around.
                            Thanks, I do all of this. The shield, the rinning away, the grabbing of good weapons. But I start to panic and suddenly do everything wrong. It's hard to believe.

And my last problem is I suck with the LG. Apart from that I use shock, minigun and bio and shield (as a weapon in close combat, yep) most off all!!!

Comment

I'm nowhere near pro, often get beaten with 20-1/20-2/20-3 or alike by really good players but here are some tips, read these:

http://www.gskills.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=343
                              http://www.unrealtournament2004.com....ner_guide1.php
                              http://www.geocities.com/clansoulr/tips.html

That's pretty much all you need to know, after that there is only one option, two actually.
                              1) Turn theory to practical, play play play!
                              2) Watch demos of good players.

And after playing good players ask them what you did badly and what you should improve and think of.

Gl!

Comment

Working...
                              X