Advanced UT2003 Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced UT2003 Arsenal

Here's an advanced UT2003 arsenal. A few of the weapons are the same from the game but they might be edited.

The Advanced UT2003 Aresnal:[list=1][*]Desert Eagle[*]Sniper Rifle[*]Hand-Riddler[*]Shotgun[*]MP5[*]Raid Blaster[*]Plasma Hydra[*]Minigun[*]Dragon[*]Shock Blaster[*]Panther 15[*]Grenader[*]Rocker Launcher[*]Distructo[/list=1]

Is it a good arsenal?

Comment

Re: Advanced UT2003 Arsenal
      [list=1][*]Desert Eagle - No, because Unreal doesn't have real-life weapons. I don't even think a pistol would work too well in it.[*]Sniper Rifle - Roger. Though I like the Quake III Rail Gun better.[*]Hand-Riddler - ??[*]Shotgun - Ah...this is the Flak.[*]MP5 - Same problem with the Desert Eagle.[*]Raid Blaster - ??[*]Plasma Hydra - Na, Plasma is more Quake III[*]Minigun - And the MP5? No, just the Minigun.[*]Dragon - ...Ball...Z?[*]Shock Blaster - Shock Rifle[*]Panther 15 - ??[*]Grenader - Already have this.[*]Rocker Launcher - Roger.[*]Distructo - ??[/list=1]

I have always thought that Unreal Tournament should have more alien-like weapons, more like Unreal II. I have never really liked the fact of some of the weapons. Like the Minigun seems too...modern day. Here is a list of the Unreal Tournament 2004 weapons, with comments from me.

Translocator - No problem.
      Shield Gun - I don't like the whole concept of the shield. Primary fire is good, but the shield needs to be dropped.
      Assault Rifle - Ah...no really a problem with it, but not much of a fan. Should be more alien-like though.
      Bio-Rifle - Never really liked this weapon, but I guess it fits in.
      Mine Layer - No Problem.
      Shock Rifle - No problem.
      Super Shock Rifle - No problem.
      Link Gun - No problem.
      AVRiL - No problem.
      Minigun - Would be nice if instead of bullets they were more beams. Like a rapid fire Quake III Rail Gun, but not as strong.
      Grenade Launcher - No problem.
      Flak Cannon - No problem.
      Rocket Launcher - No problem.
      Lightning Gun - Never really liked this. I think the Sniper Rifle will make this weapon fade away.
      Sniper Rifle - Very nice. But would be nice to see it look more alien-like, and act more like it.
      Ion Painter - Never really liked this because it is basically the Redeemer.
      Target Painte - Not seen in combat yet, but looks like this will be good.
      Redeemer - No problem.
      Ball Launcher - No problem.

Comment

hi, I'm a stoopid noob, is this a new mutator?

Comment

Originally posted by Meathook
          hi, I'm a stoopid noob, is this a new mutator?
          No, I believe it is just an arsenal that the thread started thinking will be good in Unreal Tournament.

Comment

ah, I see ;]

Comment

Translocator: Awesome idea
              Shield Gun: Great. Its incredibly useful.
              Assault Rifle: Generic. I always thought the Enforcer had more style anyways
              BioRifle: Great
              Mine Layer: Not revolutionary, but the spiders are hillarious
              Shock Rifle: pwnz.
              Minigun: Meh. Miniguns are so 1990.
              Link Gun: Prim is nothing special, but secondary is pretty damned creative
              Flak Cannon: Love it. Its like a psychotic shotgun
              Grenade Launcher: Not too terribly original.
              Rocket Launcher: Not very original either, but firing multiple rockets pwnz.
              AVRiL: Nuttin special (except for its size )
              Lightning Gun: Awesome idea, even if people might not like it so much
              Sniper Rifle: Generic, but just cool enough to pass.
              Redeemer: Best. Weapon. Evar.
              Ion Painter: Kinda neat.
              Target Painter: Dunno, but it looks cool.

What's Unreal need?
              TEH RIPPAR!

As for other weapons though... just more creative and original stuff!
              I actually liked a lot of weapons from Unreal 2... the flamethrower ruled, the shock lance was fun (kinda ripper-ish too), the spider gun was... interesting, the Takkra was neat, and the Singularity Cannon was amazingly badass.
              And then theres the Duke Nukem/Turok school of weirdness, with things like freeze rays and expander guns and shrink rays and stuff. (Oh and don't forget the Chest burster and Cerebral bore from Turok!)
              Not that we should start ripping off everything in sight... those are just some unique examples.

Unreal just needs more Unreal. You can never have too much Unreal. :up:

Comment

Bring back the ripper and replace the assault rifle witht he enforcer. (We dont need two machine guns.)

Leave all the other weapons the way they are now!

Comment

Working...
                X