Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT Art

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unrealloco nice 1

Comment

Long time no see unrealloco

Comment

Hahaha, that's great!
        Did you make that yourself?

Comment

Nice one! lol

But well, I never really liked the Crazy Frog.

Wait... Let me take my Sniper Rifle...

Okay, who's going to start making bets I will or will not manage to pull off a headshot on this thing in a Manta?

Haha!

Comment

<3 I really love this thread.

Comment

Hi Flak!
              Nice to see you over here again!
              Originally posted by Flak View Post
              <3 I really love this thread.
              Me too, but I think this could be because I like art and UT and this combination is just awesome.

While I'm at it, I'll just post my desktop wallpaper here:
              [SHOT]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2390/utflagcarrier.jpg[/SHOT]

Hmmm... Btw, the new post image icon window thingy doesn't accept my URL in the URL slot (kept telling me "invalid URL"), but I guess for an artwork this big SHOT-tags are better suited anyways.

On other forums I've read that this one's a very popular desktop background and iIrc one of the few (original/official?) artworks to UT99. I love UT99 artworks!

PS: The Enforcer on the wallpaper is just awesome! I was always curious how heavy it would be in real life.

Comment

no a friend made it
                Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
                Hahaha, that's great!
                Did you make that yourself?

Comment

Comment

I made this wallpaper long time ago and posted away in UT3's chat section ( dunno where is exactly located at ):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice one! Reminds me of the classic U-window from UT which was later also available in Unreal GOLD.
                      They should really think about bringing back the U-window. It was the greatest GUI I've ever seen in a game. Simple but yet effective and good-looking!

Comment

thanks for the compliment mate! Im learning along for a year graphic desing with illustrator and ps cs4 and I love the result hahah and yeah its reminds ( intentionally I did lol ) to U windows XD

Comment

I don't even know if I can consider my drawing as "UT art" because while it was what I imagine from an updated UT99 Pulse gun it's quite different from the original

[shot]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/008/5/5/plasma_venom_by_warkom-d36pons.jpg[/shot]

Comment

If it's got any connection to UT or Unreal, it fits in here!

Comment

Merry Christmas to you from me and this christmassy Sly. I made. :P

Comment

Thank you and merry Christmas from me!

Comment

Working...
                                X