Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT Art

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Art

I thought if we have UT Jokes and screenshots threads, how about a UT Art thread?

What fits in here:
    Everything that has not been made ingame but is related to UT, i.e. concept arts, drawings, paintings, crafts, etc.

You can post stuff that has not been made by you but you should either name the author or clarify that it was not you who made this. I think it is enough to simply write "Author: [...]" under the pictures. If you do not know the authors name, just write "Author: Unknown".

I start with the LEGO UT pics I had posted in the UT Jokes thread:

[SHOT]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1917/cimg4029.jpg[/SHOT]
    LEGO SPMA | Author: Baryonyx
    [SHOT]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4735/cimg3977.jpg[/SHOT]
    LEGO Axon with minigun | Author: Baryonyx

Additionally, here is a picture of a similar figure wielding a sniper rifle:
    [SHOT]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7435/cimg4475.jpg[/SHOT]
    Author: Baryonyx
    I even tried making a photosynth with this one so that a pseudo-3D effect is created but it did not work as planned...

Oh, and please only post art that is conformal with the forum rules.

EDIT:
    Stickied? Woot! What an honour!

More art from the UT Jokes thread:
    [SHOT]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7702/rocketlauncher.jpg[/SHOT]
    Author: David Heyl, 2007
    A real masterpiece of UT craftsmanship! A PC looking just like a 2k4 Rocket launcher!

Searching around in the web I also found this:
    [SHOT]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4MUf6T4VzPw/TGMd4UpvX_I/AAAAAAAAQaY/3aJObO_UbH4/unreal-tournament-damarus-papercraft-01.jpg[/SHOT][SHOT]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/156/c/8/UT2k4__Damarus___e_by_Destro2k.jpg[/SHOT]
    Author: Destro2K
    A papercraft model of Damarus! (about 40cm tall) If you want to try it out yourself, here is the link to the DeviantArt page with everything you need: Click me

More LEGO UT awesomeness:
    [SHOT]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Sariel/Hellbender/1.jpg[/SHOT]
    Author: Paul Sariel
    A remote controlled UT3 Hellbender! Complete with moveable turrets.

Another LEGO UT3 'bender:
    [SHOT]http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/19998/1241552892m_SPLASH.jpg[/SHOT]
    Author: James Hawkins

nice. I like the hellbender. you know, theres a video of it and it is remotly controlled

Comment

The Hellbenders are pretty nice.

Comment

ASCII art!
        HTML Code:
        ,:,::,:,:,:==~,,::,,,,,~,,,,:,,,,,,,,:::,,:,:::::,,~~:::::::,,...,,,,,,,,,:,.,,.
        ::,,:,::::::~::::,,.?:,,=,..,,:,,,,,,,,:,:=,:,:,,,:~:++:~~~~:,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
        ~::,:::+~~~:~~:=~,:,~,,,:,,:,:~,,,,:,,,,::~::::,,:::~==+====:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        ~~~::::?~:,::::~,,,:,,,,,:::~===~,,,,:::::,,,,,:::~=++++====~,,,,,,,::,::,,,,=~.
        ::::::::~,::,,,,,,,,,,,::::,,:i777i+,,...,,+i777i~.:+++++==~:::,,,~::~~~~====~,,
        :,,,,:,:?:::~:::,,,,,:,,.,i77=,=+~,,.......,,~==::i7?,:+?++~::::=~~~~=~=+=+===~:
        .,,~:::~===:~~~~::::,.,i7:=~......................,==:i?::+=~==+?+===++???ii++=~
        ==~:~===+=+===+==~~.:??,~,...........................,=:+?:,==+?ii?+++ii7iii?+=~
        :,,:~~=++?+++====,:+.~,..................,..............:=,?~,+??=iii?+???ii?i+=
        ::~==+??ii?+++=,:+,:...............,~,,,,,,,...............~,?=,:=i??ii=+?i???==
        ~:=++??iii??++,::~,.............,i?,,:::,,,,,...............:~==,:==??++iiii+~=:
        =++??iii?+++,:~,,............77i=,,:::::,,,,,..............,7~::?===+??i+++??+:=
        =++?iiii???:,~,,..........,77+7?=,:::,:,,,,,,...........i77+...=~?:++?i=+?ii??==
        ++??iii???.,::..........i7+7 7~?.::::,,,,,,,........:i7++?......,+?+,,i+7+7?i?=?
        +++?????i,:,:.........+7?77777=i,,:::,,,,,,,,.....=?=77+i.,..,....+++,=7?7+?+++i
        +++?iii?~,:,,........ii7777777=i,,,,,,,,,,,.,,..:=~ii7??..........~+?=7i777??i??
        ++?i77:?,:,........7?777   777777,.,,,,,,..+??+?=ii77?i.,.........,~+?~i7+7i++??
        ++?ii=7.,,,.......ii7777  7 777777i,,,......+~+i77777?i.......,...,,+~+,,7777?77
        =+?+?=.,:,......?i777777777777777ii,........+77777777?7..............??=i7+7i7i7
        ~+??+:,:,,.....++7777i?+?77777777i7,......,.~7777 777i7..,........,..::?:+777ii7
        =+i==i,,,.....?+777?77i?7i777777 77,........:7777 777i7..,,.,......,,.+?=+7= 77?
        ?i?i~,,,,....==77i7?.....i+77777 77,........:7777 777i7.,,,,,......,,,+=+ii?77i=
        i77?,.,,,...~~iii7.......i+77  7777,........,77777777i7..,,,,,,,...,.,+~?~?777i+
        77??,.:,,..:~i?i.........7+77  7777,........,77777777i7..,,,,,,,,,,,.,~=?.:i777i
        77++~,:,...~+i~..........7+77  7777,........,777  7 7i7.,,,,,,,,,,,..,:=?,,i777?
        77++~,:,..~~?:...........7+77  7777,.........777  7 7i7.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+?:,ii77i
        77i+~,:,,.~+,......,,,...i+77777777..........77777777?i.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.~=+,.iii7i
        7i7?,.:,,.+....,,,,,,,...?+77777777..........i7777777?i.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=~+,:i777i
        7i7i,.:,:,,....,,,,,,,,,.+=777777i7..........i7777777??.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.+:?=+77iii
        =77?~+,::,....,,,,,,,,,,.+=7iii7iii..........?77iiiii+?.,,,,,,,,..,,,,++=i?=?~,?
        +7i+==,::,..,,,,,,,,,,,,.+=iiiiiii?..,.......?7iiiiii++.,,,,,,,.:.,,,,=+~,??:ii~
        +=7ii:.::~..,,,,,,,,,,,,.=~i??i?i??..,,,,....?iiiii??++..,,,,.==.,,,,+++,??:=+++
        i?=7++i,::,..,,,,,,,,,,,.=~i???????..,,,,...7ii??????++,...~77=,,,,,~=?~=?::=::~
        i=?7?i..:~~.,,,,,,,,,,,,,=~i?????7++......+7+i???????7~ii777++.,,,,,?==::,?+,~:,
        ii+?i+=~.:~~,,,,,,,,,,,..=~i??????+?77777++i???????????????+,.,,,,,?~+,=,,....,,
        iii+?ii:i,~:~,,,,,,,,.=+++7??????????iiii??+?ii?????????i++:,,,,,,+~+=~:~~~=:,,,
        iiii?+=i:7:~~:..,,,,,,.+++i????????????????i+?++i+?????i?=.,,,,.,+~+~...,...,:~~
        iii777=++~i,~:~,,,,,,,,,.~+=+i??????????????~,.??=i?+i++.,,,,,,,+~+:.,......,,::
        =ii7777~+=:i,~:~,,,,,,,,,..~??=?ii????i?i+?,,,,,,?~i??~,,,,,,,,+~+:.......,,,:,,
        iii777777i~:,.:~~~.,,,..,,,,,,.,+???++???~.,,,,,,.,?::::::,,.?=+=.,,.......,,,,,
        i???i777777=:=.:=~=,,,.,,,,,,,,.....:+??:,,,,,,,::::~~~~:::.?~?=,...........,,,.
        ???iii77777777++,~~~+~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~~~~~~~~~:=?~+=..,=..........,,,,
        ++++??iiii77777777,~~==+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::~~:~~:~~:?+++=.,,............,,,..
        ====+??iii777777777i,~===++,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::~~~~~:~=?+?+=,:..............,.,,,.
        =====++??iii777iii??+?=,=~===+i+,,.,,,,,,,,,::~+??+++++:~................,.,...,
        ~~====++++?iiiii??++=+,==,~~=~++=+=+iiiiiii++++++++=~..............,....,,..,,.,
        ::~~=====+????+++++==+==~~~::,,:~~============~:,.,:,,.,...............,,,.,.,,:
        ,,,:~~=~:=+++++++===?:~:,,..,,~,:=~,,::~:,,,.........,,,.,............,,,..,,.,.
        ,,,,,::============:::,:=,,,.:,,~,,,,,::,,,::........,,,.............,,,..,,..,,
        ..,.,,,::~~~~~~==~:,:,:::,..,,,~,,.....,.....,.........,............,,......,..:
        ,,,,.,,,,:::::~~~::,,,.=,,,?:.:,.~+........,..+,........................,......,
        HTML Code:
                                                    .:  +:                              
                                                   , .::?:~,~                           
                                                 ,:,=~~:,~,=.                           
                                                 . ..,~::=,+,:                          
                                                ~.~.::,:..~.~:                          
                                                 ~~..?:=~,,..                           
                                                ,:::.,..,....+                          
                                          ::~  ,,::,,.....:~::                          
                                        ,,,,,..,,,:::~~~~~~:,,,                         
                                       ..,,:,,:,:~+=:~~~~~::,:.:::                      
                                      ....,.~~~:.+??~~????:,,,~,::~~                    
                                      ,..,.,:~~:~,,::~~,..=??+=,:,::,                   
                                      .,:~=.::,,,,::::,...~+=~=,,::,:~                  
                                      ,:=,:.,:..,,:,:.:,..:,:,.:...,,,,                 
                                     ~,~=~:,::,,..,:::,,,.,,~,,.,,,,,,,:                
                                     ~:~~:~,,,,,.,.,,,,,:,,:::.,.::~:=,~:               
                                      :::,,, ,..,,,,...,,,,..,.  ::~~~::::              
                                    , :,:,,, :..,,,,:,,,..,,      ::~~:::~:             
                                   :..:~::,. ,,,.,..,,,.:.,        ,::::,,~,,~          
                           ,,,.=.,..,.::~,    .,.,,.,...::,         ~,,,:.:....,~       
                         :,,,,,,,,,:....:,   ~.,.......:~:~           ,:.,:...:,,:      
               ::       ~,...,:,,,.,:,.~,: ~......,:,.,,.~~~           ,..,,...,:,      
             ~~~,:==: ,.,,,...,,,:...:~,,  .,..,,.:,,,.,::...           ,.,~:,...~      
             ,:=,:::,,,::=,+........,:,,   .,.,.,...:...:,,,,,          .,.,~,...?:     
            ~=,:.,~:,,,.~=,:..,,=,,,.,   ,...,,..,::~:,..,,,.,            ,.,,,.,,,     
            :~:::.:..,.~.::,..,~~,.,..   .,,.....::~~=,,,.,.....           ,.,:.:~,     
           ~=,=:,,::,,~:::=.:,,::..,,   ,...,.,.,::::~,,.,,::..,            .:~.,,.     
           ,~,:~,,:,:,=..~:~,.,,,.,,.   .,,.,:,:,::,,,,,,:,::~,,~          :,,,,.,:~    
          ,?,,,:,.:.,=:,,:,,~,,,,.,.    ,,,..::,:,,,,,,,,:,,:~:.:         :.,,..,,,,    
          ~+.,,,,,..::,.:,,..,,,.,.,    .,,,~:.:~,,,:.,,,,,,::~,~:       ,, ,:,,,.=,    
             :~,:...I,,.,:~~:,,,.       .,,,::::..,::,.,:::,::,,:~:          :,,. =:    
                ~,,,...+.+.,~,,.~      ~,,,,:~:::,,:::.,,,,,:,,,,,,          ,,, ,:,    
                ~:++:...,,,.~,,.       ~.:,,::::,,~:~:..,,:,,,,~~,.          .,: :,:~   
                :=,::,.. ~:,....        ..,,,,,,.:,,,:, :,..,~,,::,          :   :,~~   
               :~?~~:,.~+::~~~          .,..,,,,.,:::,,  ,,..~~~.,,               :~:   
               .=~::,.,~~~:,,          :,::.....::~~~,~   ...:::,...                ,   
              ::+.::..,=~.:~         :..:~~,...,.:~~,,     ..,,,.~,:,                ~  
             ~:~.:::.,~~.,~.        ~,...,......,,:,,.     ,,,::,.~=~:                  
             ~~+~,,,.:+:.~.         .,,::,,,,,..,::~..    ..,,:~:,:,,,,                 
             :=?:,...~~::~,         .,,:::...,,,.,:,,,    ...,,,,,:,:,,                 
            :~?=::,..:::~~          ...,,,,,.,,,..,,:,    .....,,,::,:~                 
            :==::,~:,.::~:           .....,.,,.,,.,,:.     ......,:.,,,                 
           ::+:,,:=:,.:~:             ~,....:,,,.,,:,,      .,.......,,                 
           ,~~:,...:::::               .......,,.,,,,::     ,.....,,,.:                 
          ,,:,,,..,:::::               ,,,.,..., .,,:,,      .....,:,.,                 
         ,:,,:.....::,:                ,,,,,.,.,  .,,,:      .,...,::,,                 
         ..:......,,.~,                ,,.,..:     .,,:,:    ,....,:~.,                 
          ~=,,...,,.:.~                ,,,,,.        :,,::     .....:,.                 
                 :,,.:                .:::..,                   ,.,:~~:                 
                                     .,::,,,.                   ..,:~~:,                
                                    :::::,,..                   ...,,:.,,               
                                  ~,,,,::,,..                   ..,,::~~::              
                                ,.,,,,.,,:,..                   .....,~~:,,             
                              ,..:,::,,..:...                   :,,:::,,:::,            
                            :,,:,,...,.,.,.:                    ~,,.:,::,.:::~          
                            ..,,,,,,,,..                        :.,,:,:,..,..,.~        
                                ....:.~                          ........,:..,,.        
                                                                 ...::=,,,,?..,.:       
                                                                  ...,:,..,,,...,~   
        Done with the help of ASCII Generator by Glassgiant

Comment

Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
          ASCII art!
          HTML Code:
          ,:,::,:,:,:==~,,::,,,,,~,,,,:,,,,,,,,:::,,:,:::::,,~~:::::::,,...,,,,,,,,,:,.,,.
          ::,,:,::::::~::::,,.?:,,=,..,,:,,,,,,,,:,:=,:,:,,,:~:++:~~~~:,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
          ~::,:::+~~~:~~:=~,:,~,,,:,,:,:~,,,,:,,,,::~::::,,:::~==+====:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
          ~~~::::?~:,::::~,,,:,,,,,:::~===~,,,,:::::,,,,,:::~=++++====~,,,,,,,::,::,,,,=~.
          ::::::::~,::,,,,,,,,,,,::::,,:i777i+,,...,,+i777i~.:+++++==~:::,,,~::~~~~====~,,
          :,,,,:,:?:::~:::,,,,,:,,.,i77=,=+~,,.......,,~==::i7?,:+?++~::::=~~~~=~=+=+===~:
          .,,~:::~===:~~~~::::,.,i7:=~......................,==:i?::+=~==+?+===++???ii++=~
          ==~:~===+=+===+==~~.:??,~,...........................,=:+?:,==+?ii?+++ii7iii?+=~
          :,,:~~=++?+++====,:+.~,..................,..............:=,?~,+??=iii?+???ii?i+=
          ::~==+??ii?+++=,:+,:...............,~,,,,,,,...............~,?=,:=i??ii=+?i???==
          ~:=++??iii??++,::~,.............,i?,,:::,,,,,...............:~==,:==??++iiii+~=:
          =++??iii?+++,:~,,............77i=,,:::::,,,,,..............,7~::?===+??i+++??+:=
          =++?iiii???:,~,,..........,77+7?=,:::,:,,,,,,...........i77+...=~?:++?i=+?ii??==
          ++??iii???.,::..........i7+7 7~?.::::,,,,,,,........:i7++?......,+?+,,i+7+7?i?=?
          +++?????i,:,:.........+7?77777=i,,:::,,,,,,,,.....=?=77+i.,..,....+++,=7?7+?+++i
          +++?iii?~,:,,........ii7777777=i,,,,,,,,,,,.,,..:=~ii7??..........~+?=7i777??i??
          ++?i77:?,:,........7?777   777777,.,,,,,,..+??+?=ii77?i.,.........,~+?~i7+7i++??
          ++?ii=7.,,,.......ii7777  7 777777i,,,......+~+i77777?i.......,...,,+~+,,7777?77
          =+?+?=.,:,......?i777777777777777ii,........+77777777?7..............??=i7+7i7i7
          ~+??+:,:,,.....++7777i?+?77777777i7,......,.~7777 777i7..,........,..::?:+777ii7
          =+i==i,,,.....?+777?77i?7i777777 77,........:7777 777i7..,,.,......,,.+?=+7= 77?
          ?i?i~,,,,....==77i7?.....i+77777 77,........:7777 777i7.,,,,,......,,,+=+ii?77i=
          i77?,.,,,...~~iii7.......i+77  7777,........,77777777i7..,,,,,,,...,.,+~?~?777i+
          77??,.:,,..:~i?i.........7+77  7777,........,77777777i7..,,,,,,,,,,,.,~=?.:i777i
          77++~,:,...~+i~..........7+77  7777,........,777  7 7i7.,,,,,,,,,,,..,:=?,,i777?
          77++~,:,..~~?:...........7+77  7777,.........777  7 7i7.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+?:,ii77i
          77i+~,:,,.~+,......,,,...i+77777777..........77777777?i.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.~=+,.iii7i
          7i7?,.:,,.+....,,,,,,,...?+77777777..........i7777777?i.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=~+,:i777i
          7i7i,.:,:,,....,,,,,,,,,.+=777777i7..........i7777777??.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.+:?=+77iii
          =77?~+,::,....,,,,,,,,,,.+=7iii7iii..........?77iiiii+?.,,,,,,,,..,,,,++=i?=?~,?
          +7i+==,::,..,,,,,,,,,,,,.+=iiiiiii?..,.......?7iiiiii++.,,,,,,,.:.,,,,=+~,??:ii~
          +=7ii:.::~..,,,,,,,,,,,,.=~i??i?i??..,,,,....?iiiii??++..,,,,.==.,,,,+++,??:=+++
          i?=7++i,::,..,,,,,,,,,,,.=~i???????..,,,,...7ii??????++,...~77=,,,,,~=?~=?::=::~
          i=?7?i..:~~.,,,,,,,,,,,,,=~i?????7++......+7+i???????7~ii777++.,,,,,?==::,?+,~:,
          ii+?i+=~.:~~,,,,,,,,,,,..=~i??????+?77777++i???????????????+,.,,,,,?~+,=,,....,,
          iii+?ii:i,~:~,,,,,,,,.=+++7??????????iiii??+?ii?????????i++:,,,,,,+~+=~:~~~=:,,,
          iiii?+=i:7:~~:..,,,,,,.+++i????????????????i+?++i+?????i?=.,,,,.,+~+~...,...,:~~
          iii777=++~i,~:~,,,,,,,,,.~+=+i??????????????~,.??=i?+i++.,,,,,,,+~+:.,......,,::
          =ii7777~+=:i,~:~,,,,,,,,,..~??=?ii????i?i+?,,,,,,?~i??~,,,,,,,,+~+:.......,,,:,,
          iii777777i~:,.:~~~.,,,..,,,,,,.,+???++???~.,,,,,,.,?::::::,,.?=+=.,,.......,,,,,
          i???i777777=:=.:=~=,,,.,,,,,,,,.....:+??:,,,,,,,::::~~~~:::.?~?=,...........,,,.
          ???iii77777777++,~~~+~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~~~~~~~~~:=?~+=..,=..........,,,,
          ++++??iiii77777777,~~==+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::~~:~~:~~:?+++=.,,............,,,..
          ====+??iii777777777i,~===++,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::~~~~~:~=?+?+=,:..............,.,,,.
          =====++??iii777iii??+?=,=~===+i+,,.,,,,,,,,,::~+??+++++:~................,.,...,
          ~~====++++?iiiii??++=+,==,~~=~++=+=+iiiiiii++++++++=~..............,....,,..,,.,
          ::~~=====+????+++++==+==~~~::,,:~~============~:,.,:,,.,...............,,,.,.,,:
          ,,,:~~=~:=+++++++===?:~:,,..,,~,:=~,,::~:,,,.........,,,.,............,,,..,,.,.
          ,,,,,::============:::,:=,,,.:,,~,,,,,::,,,::........,,,.............,,,..,,..,,
          ..,.,,,::~~~~~~==~:,:,:::,..,,,~,,.....,.....,.........,............,,......,..:
          ,,,,.,,,,:::::~~~::,,,.=,,,?:.:,.~+........,..+,........................,......,
          [HTML]
          Thought I would post that:

Fits perfectly to what you posted imo.

Author: our good ol' Crusha K. Rool

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for contributing to the UT Art thread.

Comment

Some sketch I drew within 15 minutes today while taking a small break from the UC textures.
              [SHOT]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/58/xansly.jpg[/SHOT]
              Very rough, thinking about colouring and improving its look.

Comment

Hopefully the shot tags still work...

Here's the coloured version:
                [SHOT]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1241/xanslybluelitfinal1.jpg[/SHOT]

Enjoy!

Comment

Just terrific!

Comment

Any Skaarj Fan Art? I love the Skaarj. o.-.o

Comment

Nothing cant delete posted for nothing sorry

just stupid firefox

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
                        Any Skaarj Fan Art? I love the Skaarj. o.-.o
                        Hehe, I guess you might like this one then:
                        [SHOT]http://images.wikia.com/unreal/en/images/a/a9/Skaarj_concept_unreal_1.jpg[/SHOT]
                        It's not my artwork, but definitely one of the "must-haves" (and probably even the best one out there) if you are an Unreal, UT or Skaarj fan.

I don't know, maybe I'll draw one someday too, I was always fascinated by our favorite Predator-like villains of the Unreal Universe.

PS: @chronox: You can delete posts. Just go into advanced editing mode and tick the "delete post" box and save. You do not need a reason for deleting, it's optional. Deleting them and giving a reason for it will leave a small note where your post was, deleting without a reason will just remove your post entirely. Very useful if your internet was causing trouble and you accidentally double-posted or stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                          Hehe, I guess you might like this one then:
                          [SHOT]http://images.wikia.com/unreal/en/images/a/a9/Skaarj_concept_unreal_1.jpg[/SHOT]
                          It's not my artwork, but definitely one of the "must-haves" (and probably even the best one out there) if you are an Unreal, UT or Skaarj fan.

I don't know, maybe I'll draw one someday too, I was always fascinated by our favorite Predator-like villains of the Unreal Universe.
                          Their Big, Muscular, Scaly, Personally I'd love to see some that would emphasize their Musculature & something Homoerotic. >.-.> (Personal Taste, not even sure I should mention but here's hoping.)

Comment

Well, there is some more out on deviant art that is involving a naked female Skaarj with breasts and female genitalia - which makes it non-canon due to the life-cycle of the skaarj having no such females, just one queen per tribe.
                            Anyways, showing something like that would'nt be permitted here.

Comment

"Brrrrum ba ba ba bum bum bum bum bum bum"

Comment

Working...
                              X