I'm lookin to get the Yiccus Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lookin to get the Yiccus Cannon

Please if you can show me were to download the Yiccus Cannon from Frag House Invasion without installing the whole thing and a screenshot, thankyou. That's really an amazing weapon.

Can't. It's dependent on the FHI package.

Comment

you can ask the author if he can make the weapon just a mutator

Comment

Yeah, the author hasn't been around for years...

You should just download the whole thing though, it's really a very good mod.

Comment

Who's the author of the mod? Maybe I can locate him somewhere. I know some coding masters that want to remove all that lag it makes. I told them how amazing this gun is, anyone have a picture or a video of it?

Comment

Well, I would say Parser is the author.
            Parser was part of the Fraghouse modding community (which seems to be gone now - sadly...) and he also made the SP Framework. However, he's not really active on the Epic Games forum anymore, I tried contacting him to ask a few questions about the SP Framework mod but didn't get a reply. It wasn't that urgent so I didn't sign up at the Beyond Unreal forum.. I don't like it for some reason. He's still active on the BUF, so you should try to contact him there.

Comment

Yeah, you don't wanna post there. I used to. Just trust me on that.

Comment

What's the reason I shouldn't post there?

Comment

From what I have seen some users aren't ... very nice (and have a tendency to overreact).

Comment

Originally posted by vectoravtech View Post
                    What's the reason I shouldn't post there?
                    Basically, they're mostly buttholes. I mean go ahead if you want, but don't say I didn't tell you. Like I said, I used to post there. Almost 9 years. I know about that place.

Comment

I can take a look into this, in about.. let's say a week, is that okay with you? Remember, just taking a look to see if I am able to do this.

Comment

Thankyou Infernus for taking the time to look.

Comment

Depandancies on like 3 packages :/

If I'll have too much time I'll do this, which you can probably assume as a no for the moment, sorry!

Comment

Working...
                          X