Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Resurrecter
    Settings, display, 1600x1200...there ya go
    No I don't. The option isn't even there in my UT2k4.
    (that's what I get for installing generic monitor drivers, I guess)

Originally posted by GAMES-BOY
    Why never Israeli community site's don't get any pictures ?
    Sites like UnrealOps and Planetunreal are international sites that can be visited from over the world.
    Israel is a pretty small country, so I don't find it very strange Israelian sites get little attention...
    Dutch sites or German sites wouldn't get that much attention either.

Comment

PR-Flack, The first jpeg on Unreal Ops is real good. It looks like a new, cool inviorment. The second is good for unvailing the new skins, but is a little lame imo.
      Queston, who decides what screens are released to the public?? Just wondering....

Digimortal

Comment

I see the link gun cannon I think!

Comment

So how about the rest of the screenies ? It's 3 minutes past 11 PM here in the UK, and the screenies seem to have disappeared in a black hole.

Comment

Originally posted by digimortal1622
            PR-Flack, The first jpeg on Unreal Ops is real good. It looks like a new, cool inviorment. The second is good for unvailing the new skins, but is a little lame imo.
            Queston, who decides what screens are released to the public?? Just wondering....

Digimortal
            It's complicated. I think the second one rules... they've lost their heads!

Comment

I like the headloss but wheres the gibs!

Comment

Hey PR thanks alot for the screens! Very nice!

Zen

Comment

It looks like the gibs have been turned off. Where is the head?

Comment

Hello All,

I am at work right now and I imagine the screenies are in my inbox at home. I will post them when I get home from work (3am EST).

Gamesboy,

I will gladly give you one of our screens to put up on your site. Just drop me an email.

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
                      I CAN, but I choose not to because it's not fair to forumers.

And if that's true, we should be able to find out and you'll most likely be re-banned.

EDIT: You have been banned a few times under other names for accumulated warning levels. Bye. (azz and mutator)
                      N1 FLAK

Check my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Smood
                        N1 FLAK

Check my signature.
                        like i said before, most of the people in your sig ARENT Xan

Comment

Sorry about today's screenie guys, apparently they are from the Gamespy artile. Epic sent them to PR_Flak so don't yell at him about them as he didn't know. Hopefully he can get us a couple of more to hold you over till the next week or two.

Comment

My bad. Won't happen again...

Comment

GOD DAMBIT FLAK ARGH IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!?@

no im just kidding

Comment

Working...
                              X