Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

clan eXile wants YOU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clan eXile wants YOU

Well thought I might try to recruit some people here aswell, so here goes.
    Basically, clan eXile is looking for members, since after losing in the qualifyer to Eurocup IX iCTF quite some members left the clan and we have to fill some empty spots.
    Clan eXile is a european iCTF clan that has been around since ut2003 was released, in one form or another. What we need are 1-2 defenders aswell as 1, maybe 2 attackers for iCTF. So if you're interrested feel free to drop by #clanexile on quakenet, www.clanexile.net or by mailing me: divine@clanexile.net .
    What we expect from our members can be found here.

Thanks for taking your time.

you don't want me, i don't like instagib

must be others though

Comment

Whehe, believe recruiting european players in here wont work

anyway to get back on topic u guy should check out http://www.urclan.tk

-uR- UT2004 squad is recruiting aswell

Comment

well trying has never hurt. well maybe it has, but I guess it's worth giving it a shot, what's the worst that can happen? no replies, been there done that.

Comment

To hell with iCTF

Comment

well don't think I asked your oppinion about what I and my clan play. if you don't like it, don't reply. btw, you forgot "+1" in your post.

Comment

yo divvy, ive been on ur nutz bout this for the longesxst time now, just let me play you in Rankin weps to get in

Comment

CLAN HPG IS LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD NW PLAYERS FOR ONS TEAM.....

come by hpg forums

Comment

Re: clan eXile wants YOU

Originally posted by -divine.eX-
                  Well thought I might try to recruit some people here aswell, so here goes.
                  Basically, clan eXile is looking for members, since after losing in the qualifyer to Eurocup IX iCTF quite some members left the clan and we have to fill some empty spots.
                  Clan eXile is a european iCTF clan that has been around since ut2003 was released, in one form or another. What we need are 1-2 defenders aswell as 1, maybe 2 attackers for iCTF. So if you're interrested feel free to drop by #clanexile on quakenet, www.clanexile.net or by mailing me: divine@clanexile.net .
                  What we expect from our members can be found here.

Thanks for taking your time.

Good Luck in getting soem new guys make sure there decent people not just good at the game, the guys that left dont sound like team players if you guys lose one tourny and they leave :sour:

I wish you the best of luck in finding new guys.:

Comment

Working...
                  X