Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REBATE offer - questions and answers here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by /\psalus
    Well, that looks about as official as they come. I guess both of my sets of manuals and boxes will stay in-tact as well. $80-some-odd-dollars for 2 copies of the SE isn't too bad.
    **edited to hide my ignorance..**

Comment

I still have both of my UT2k3 boxes sitting not 2 meters from me; they can have my manual covers over my cold, dead body.
      If they don't want my UPC's, I guess that makes them $20 richer.

GG, Mort! Thanks for the heads-up. :up:

Comment

roger...

Comment

Originally posted by frogger187
          **edited to hide my ignorance..**

Comment

that would be front cover...not back cover..

Comment

No way I'm sending them the manual cover....... I have the cool orange one that only came in a few early boxes, that will probably be worth a lot more then the 10 bucks eventually :up:

Comment

i guess i have a different perspective than all of you...i have no use for my manual or its cover...have never used either for anything other than to get my cd key off the back. It's worth $0 to me..so a $10 rebate is great..:up:

Comment

Originally posted by frogger187
                  that would be front cover...not back cover..
                  Frogger, I have another thread where I'm trying to figure out if my front cover is good enough and I'm just curious where you heard this. I want to make sure that no matter what I'll get my $10 rebate.

Also, what's this about orange misprints? The pages inside my 2003 manual are orange but the cover is in full color. Was it not supposed to be that way?

Comment

Originally posted by -=SmileY=-
                    that makes no sense..
                    <I'm sure there will be a rebate here in holland as well >_<
                    Unless some kind of miracle happens you can forget about the rebate.
                    The few that have bought the 6-cd version all said that there was NO COUPON inside the box.

ie : No rebate for the Netherlands ...

I'm not sure what the status of the SE-version is (there seems to have been a 'delay' for the distribution of that one the Netherlands/Europe), but I doubt it will be different.

/me wishes Atari had just reduced the price for everyone instead of wasting money on these rebate-denial-services.

Comment

I still have both of my UT2k3 boxes sitting not 2 meters from me; they can have my manual covers over my cold, dead body.
                      If they don't want my UPC's, I guess that makes them $20 richer.

GG, Mort! Thanks for the heads-up. :up:
                      man its just a cover for christ sakes..

let it go

Comment

Originally posted by fijiman
                        So $39 at EB games for SE version
                        Minus $20 gift certificate rebate from EB
                        Minus $10 UT2003 rebate

Equals $9 for UT2004? Thats has to be the greatest deal in history!
                        And when you went to checkout your order, there was an offer for a $10 coupon for EBGames if you sign up for a site which you can immediately cancel. After getting the coupon, you cancel your initial order, order it AGAIN, but this time, put in the coupon code you just got, and voila, $40 - 10 - 20 - 10 = $0 + s/h. And as someone else already mentioned, you could go sell your original UT2k3 for about $7 and that pays for shipping.

Comment

I got the coupon in my 6cd version..
                          however it does not matter to me since i lost my 2k3 manual
                          must of lost it in the move

Comment

Working...
                          X