Redeemer bast radius?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redeemer bast radius?

Fired the redeemer at the enemy node and it impacted just outside the node's outer circle (just outside the turret gun thing).

big bang yeah great but NO, and I mean ZERO, damage to the node even though the node was obviously caught and totally enveloped in the blast. Is this a bug or is the blast radius smaller than it looks?

k

The node probably was not vulnerable then.

Comment

either unvunerable or some well timed PL im guessing

Comment

Re: Redeemer bast radius?

Originally posted by KoperniK
        Fired the redeemer at the enemy node and it impacted just outside the node's outer circle (just outside the turret gun thing).

big bang yeah great but NO, and I mean ZERO, damage to the node even though the node was obviously caught and totally enveloped in the blast. Is this a bug or is the blast radius smaller than it looks?

k

it could be that you have the worst aim in the world!!

nice chap called ''hairyass'' oops 'helios'' can help you out with that

Comment

Originally posted by Bracket Cable
          The node probably was not vulnerable then.
          nope definately vulnerable....I was thinking maybe the turret gun shielded the node - does the engine work like this or is it everything in the blast radius, regardless of whether an item is shielded by another or not, gets twatted?

k

Comment

I would assume the redeemer is a straight blast radius, not entirely sure. But even so, maybe it takes a direct hit to the node to harm it. The kind of structure that it is, may not be effected by blast waves.

Comment

i noticed this too, direct hits only damage it, blastwaves = no damage

Comment

yes redemmer blasts do get shielded away by static meshes and walls so... turret also...

fire a redeemer and strafe behind a wall... yes the shock waves pass you by but no damage

Comment

Working...
                X