Pretty weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty weird

All day today when I use the shock combo on people I am getting total gib carnage!:up: It really brought back the ut feel. This is weird though is it just random because for the paste 3 days shock combo kills only blew off an arm and leg of my foes even when hit dead on but today I tore them to pieces, so I guess what I am saying is by some maricle I am actully gibing people in this game its not impossible

I think its actually quite normal, what you experienced. It may depend where the combo is placed or whatnot, but ive noticed the same thing occasionaly.

Comment

I just wish we could gib more often

Comment

Originally posted by AoA Reclaimer
        I just wish we could gib more often

Comment

Use the rear turret on the Hellbender... most of the time, the only thing left intact is the torso, and maybe a bit of leg...

Comment

I hit a guy today with a flak bomb from above right down on his head and he burst open and sort of splashed.
            It looked great.. kind of different to what I've noticed before.
            :up:

Comment

mmm gibs

Comment

When you gib someone eith the tank! Often the hips and the crouch is left... Thats becouse the pelvis is the parent in the bone-chainit connects the upper and the lower body.

Nothings like when you´ve grabbed a weapon lockar and run out for battle and see a bleeding pelvis fly through the air

Comment

I think those gibs also need to stay longer sorta like ut but this will do

Comment

id prefer it if the gibs didnt float away
                    gibs = teh pwn

Comment

Blood = Good game
                      Good game = More money
                      More money = more games

The end result? BLOOD = MONEY *hint**hint*

Comment

Working...
                      X